Asda Winter Roast Veg, help please?!

Xcharlibobx

Silver Member
Hi guys, can anyone please, please help? I can't find this anywhere!

I've worked this out to be 19 syns for half a tray, but it's all veg & potatoes with some oil? It just seems a lot for what's basically free food? :(

Per 100g
Calories 96
Protein 1.6g
Carbs 13.5g
Fat 3.3g

800g Tray, so 400g for 1/2.

Contains parsnips, carrots, red onion & baby potatoes & the oil, but it's not swimming in it, more a drizzle :(

Thanks if anyone can help!!

XxX

the best way to cook potatoes and veg is to use 1 cal spray oil! its free!! and alot healthier than useing normal oil, that way all your potatoe's and veg will be free to eat. but otherwise im really not sure how many syns they would be cooked in oil x

Diet Queen said:
the best way to cook potatoes and veg is to use 1 cal spray oil! its free!! and alot healthier than useing normal oil, that way all your potatoe's and veg will be free to eat. but otherwise im really not sure how many syns they would be cooked in oil x

I usually do, but I wasn't eating at home, someone else cooked it for me :(

Hi guys, can anyone please, please help? I can't find this anywhere!

I've worked this out to be 19 syns for half a tray, but it's all veg & potatoes with some oil? It just seems a lot for what's basically free food? :(

Per 100g
Calories 96
Protein 1.6g
Carbs 13.5g
Fat 3.3g

800g Tray, so 400g for 1/2.

Contains parsnips, carrots, red onion & baby potatoes & the oil, but it's not swimming in it, more a drizzle :(

Thanks if anyone can help!!

XxX

It sounds like you for to include the free food allowance in the calculation

You already asked about Asda winter roast veg the other day and i gave you the syn value in this post - its 8 syns a pack.

Oh I thought that was for the Med Veg one? Are they the same? Sorry if they are :(

Ah no youre right, sorry, my apologies. But Patchwork Puss is right, you need to include the veggies as free food.

Back