ASDA

ilovelife

Wishing and hoping!
When I had my shopping deliveried today I ordered four bags of cat litteR. I got two bags of them but they missed out on giving me the others. I did ring up the call centre (in sadi arbia) which they said they will refund me. Now I have low self esteem and do not trust no one I don't know esepecially establishments with pervious experiences (including f**king BT) was really pleased that they called back me (Asda one in my area) to let me now the driver forgot to give me them and to arrange a time to bring them to me. I just wanted to share that their are STILL some good human beings that are nice, yeay :)

I have used Asda delivery and had a refund within 4 days - they forgot something on my order, i called up to tell them and they happily agreed to reimburse me!

Glad your kitty litter arrived!

Im waiting for Ocado now!! :D xxx

Always good to know that some companies like Asda know how to look after their customers and who still have the personal touch and provide a good service.

I know it makes all the difference
and I am so glad got the litter as I ran out today and the smells of cat poo are beyond this world lol

Have worked for the home shopping at ASDA and they are really good with their customer service.

I love Asda!I'm old enough to remember their first big store opening in Bradford 1970 I think it was :eek:

I have my grocery delivered by Asda every week - and I have yet to find a complaint with them, they are perfect, the drivers are excellent and always polite, cheerful and friendly and my shopping is always delivered right into my kitchen for me.

If anyone is thinking of starting the Asda home delivery service - then I would say go for it, they are brilliant.

I have to agree with this. I used to use Tesco and have had so many deliveries cancelled, running late and sometimes not even turning up that I was so glad when ASDA starting delivering to my area. I don't have the time or patience to shop in a supermarket! Seeing people eat food that they've not yet paid for just makes me angry.

Go ASDA!

Back