ashamed to say im back on induction :(

shellyb_78

After 2 weeks off with the kids I've ate like a pig I'm so ashamed I'm on day 2 of induction now and feel much more positive ! However I'm frightened to death of stepping on the scales and seeing what a dent I've put in my weightloss grrr I've just booked to gon to turkey and want to wear a bikini for the 1st time EVA do I have the incentive and my motivation is coming back yey!! Should I jump on the scales ?? What do u think ??

Morning hun and well done for getting back on track.

Personally I wouldn't. I would wait and weigh myself after a few days .. or ... you could weigh yourself to teach you a lesson! your choice.

Good luck

xx

I came off lipotrim last week and had a very long bank holiday drinking session, started Atkins yesterday and weighed myself and luckily only gained 2lbs!

I wanted to weigh myself so I could see how much i'm losing.

Your choice...

I came off lipotrim last week and had a very long bank holiday drinking session, started Atkins yesterday and weighed myself and luckily only gained 2lbs!

I wanted to weigh myself so I could see how much i'm losing.

Your choice...

Lol just chuckled .. Ive said personally I wouldn't but I know I would just to see!

xx

I would say weigh yourself - the first week is often the biggest loss and it would be a shame to miss out on how far you can come in a week. I also find the shock helps me to keep to the straight and narrow!

I shall be weighing in tomoz it's gonna be a double whammy as it's also T.o.m :( at least it will shock me into suceeding lol thanks peeps I'll let u know how much I've put on tomoz morning :( x

NEVER apologise for going on induction ............glad your e back xx

Hi Shelly, yes it could be shocking love, but hey, induction is good. :)

Hi guys well I'm pleased to
Say I've only put a pound on and it's t.o.m I am on day 3 of induction though today so u may have just lost a little extra x x I only have 20lbs to go I'm so pleased I'm going to tray myself to not eating anything carby !! From now on the only way is atkins :) x x

Welcome back on track :)

Morning Shelly, how's things today?

well i am in exactly the same boat 2 weeks of eating non stop am getting bk on induction on monday for sure
so scared to hop on scales
well done keep up good work

Hi everyone I've done really well and can taste that lovely metal taste in my mouth again ha ha bring on the ketosis lol I WI again today just to make sure I'd not put on and I've not yey x x good luck to all u other getting back on the bandwagoners lol x

Well done for getting back on the boat, I have been on and off alot, just get back on and put your mind into action.

Welcome back and just get stuck into Induction! Good luck x

Back