Ashamed to say it has been so long I can't find my diary thread!!

thetimeisright

To celebrate my losses!
Well no need to guess why I have been so quiet, because I haven't been dieting at all.

I went through a stage of kidding myself everything was OK but actually it wasn't, so I swallowed my pride and went to a local CD counsellor.

The weather is still too bad to do the journey, each Thursday we have had bad weather of some sort and it was becoming a very convenient excuse to do nothing.

So yesterday I braved the scales having consumed at least half a big tin of Terry's orange segments - and I weighed in at 12 st 6lbs - 1st 5 lbs more than my lowest weight.

Today was day 1. No point in dressing it up pretending it is a restart or anything, it isn't.

Today has been hard, but not horrendous. Today has been a very stressful day (in terms of work and personal) and it would have been so easy to cave in. But I haven't so far, I am taking it a minute at a time, literally and so far I have survived.

I'm gutted that I have put so much back on but I really hope that by holding on tightly I can get back into ketosis and will be ok.

So that is my news, nothing exciting really just another struggler facing another day one!

Back