Ashamed to say it has been so long I can't find my diary thread!!

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by thetimeisright, 12 February 2007 Social URL.

1. thetimeisright

thetimeisright To celebrate my losses!

A mixture lol!
    Well no need to guess why I have been so quiet, because I haven't been dieting at all.

I went through a stage of kidding myself everything was OK but actually it wasn't, so I swallowed my pride and went to a local CD counsellor.

The weather is still too bad to do the journey, each Thursday we have had bad weather of some sort and it was becoming a very convenient excuse to do nothing.

So yesterday I braved the scales having consumed at least half a big tin of Terry's orange segments - and I weighed in at 12 st 6lbs - 1st 5 lbs more than my lowest weight.

Today was day 1. No point in dressing it up pretending it is a restart or anything, it isn't.

Today has been hard, but not horrendous. Today has been a very stressful day (in terms of work and personal) and it would have been so easy to cave in. But I haven't so far, I am taking it a minute at a time, literally and so far I have survived.

I'm gutted that I have put so much back on but I really hope that by holding on tightly I can get back into ketosis and will be ok.

So that is my news, nothing exciting really just another struggler facing another day one!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Hey hun, welcome back!!

Dont dwell too much on the weight you have put on....the important thing is you are back in the saddle and ready to go again!!

PS...I can always resurrect your diary if you want....
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Go to your CP user and click on threads started by and you will find all the threads you began
    irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.