Assuming all sweeteners are free??

smigget

I made the chokky pud in the microwave (5 scan breads, Option choc drink, 3 eggs etc) - ok, even tho I did separate the whites from the yolks, I did 4get to whisk the whites (I just added them to the mix), but it looks - erm - ok (ish) - haven't tried it yet (ahem) - anyhooo, it said to add half a cup (I think) of sweetener but I just added a teaspoon full as am not quite sure if all sweetener is free..?? It kinda makes u hold back - Assume they are, as the entire cake said a total syn value of 2 if Scan breads are used as a HE(b) ?? I take it the only syn was the Option chokky drink?? Last question: as I opted to use a HE(b) option to keep down the syn value, what happens if I don't eat it all tonite, as HExtra's can't be carried over??!!!??

Yep i copy cjtj's advice

Ruthy xxx

Thanks fellow Posh Girl (glad they got promoted) - yeah, I bought 'Silver Spoon' Sweetness & Light - it's less than 2 cal per level teaspoon (1.9 to be exact - I too am a mind of useless info) - so I assume I can use it freely? Hey, the pud tastes ok by the way - do I have to eat it all tonite so the HE thing isn't carried over?

I would'nt worry about not eating it all today, you used a healthyO which was yours, so it will still be yours tomorrow, he he

Thanks fellow Posh Girl (glad they got promoted) - yeah, I bought 'Silver Spoon' Sweetness & Light - it's less than 2 cal per level teaspoon (1.9 to be exact - I too am a mind of useless info) - so I assume I can use it freely? Hey, the pud tastes ok by the way - do I have to eat it all tonite so the HE thing isn't carried over?

OOh where is p'boro are ya?

Back