Asthma ?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by matronix, 30 January 2009 Social URL.

1. matronix

matronix Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(28.18%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    My sister has asthma and she wants to start tomorrow. The lit. says that anyone who is asthmatic should not do it but the pharmacist has not agreed. Asthma is a very common problem. Has anyone any experience

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MrsFatBum

MrsFatBum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    if the lit says it then I dont understand why the pharmacist has said its okay. I would honestly check with LT themselves as alot of the times the pharmacists dont really know what they are talking about. Mine was unsure about what ketosis is !!!

At the end of the day nothing is worth putting your health at risk... and your sis should definitely get the go ahead from her doctor and LT before she goes onto the diet xx

ChellyWellyBoot likes this.
  4. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I have very bad asthma. I didn't see anything in the DVD that alarmed me and my pharmacy never mentioned it -neither did my GP. I'll be honest, when I started in the first two or so weeks after every shake I needed my inhaler (must have been something in the shakes that aggravated my asthma) but after that I got no troubles at all. It's down to your sister. If she's worried she should talk to her GP.

5. ABit_Batty

ABit_Batty Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st11lb(36.82%)
    Diet:
    LipoTrim
    I've got asthma too and have noticed I hardly need my inhaler anymore. Must be because my lungs aren't having to work so hard when lugging all my fat around ;)

6. ~missy-moo~

~missy-moo~ Getting thinner everyday!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Me too. And I declared it on my questionnaire. The pharmacist never raised an eyebrow and didn't ask for a doctors note or anything either.

Alex

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.