At a loss

emsiem

:cry:

Well i'm really upset, i have recently started back exercising as i'm only a stone from goal, only doing aqua aerobics as i hurt my back last year.......

So today i started the day feeling a little down as i'm getting a bit fed up of the diet and i just want to be normal again !

I've ended the day in an even worse state.......my sciatica has come back, this morning i felt a bit tight around my bum cheek but i thought that was due to the aqua but as the morning went on i got more and more pins and needles down my leg and all around my bum cheek :cry:it's agony, i got an emergency Dr's appt and he's told me i shouldn't really be sat at work all day and i've got loads of pills to take.

So now really fed up, in pain and i am in a dilemma about what i should or shouldn't eat on Ibuprofen and Co-codamol and diazepam ???

Sorry for the depressing post but i feel so upset and fed up :(

Aww you poor thing - there is nothing worse than when your body decides not to co-operate to to give you pain.

Just look back over your signature and see what an amazing achievement you've made already! A stone from goal is just incredible and I know loads of CD-ers would kill (hopefully not literally!) to be in your position! You're a massive inspiration.

This is just a small setback which you will easily overcome with a bit of help from your GP and the painkillers. I'm not sure whether the food affects the painkillers or vice versa but if you stick to a normal healthy dinner you should be fine. Cocodomol can make you a bit woozy so you may need to keep your blood sugar levels up at bit. As you're sick its much more important to look after yourself than fret about what you are eating.

Get lots of rest and hope you feel better tomorrow.

xxx

Back