At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

Well my evening weigh in that I always do after I've finished eating for the day (naughty I know) shows same weight as this morning so hopefully it means I'll have lost this week.... Almost want to go to bed now so it's morning & I can put myself out of my misery ;)

That's a good sign, can't wait to see your morning result xx

Am sitting going through my massive recipe book planning Friday & the weekends food. Friday gonna attempt a chorizo frittata, Saturday a spicy tomato chicken with cous cous, Sunday maybe a carrot & potato topped cottage pie I've just been dribbling over or chicken with a root veg gratin....

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow :) (...you do realise one day we will all form a posse and come steal your scales to stop you fretting!!) x

Hahahahaha brilliant idea! About 18 months ago my hubby took them away & hid them in the carboot apart from weigh in day for about 3 weeks, I was worse!!!!

Anyway..... Drumroll please..... 1.4lb down this week taking me to my lowest recorded weight since my journey started.... I'm absolutely starving this morning though. Honestly been awake since 430am!

Attachments

• image-566379451.jpg
    image-566379451.jpg
    343.1 KB · Views: 96
Aah I am struggling to get used to your new diary name..

Well done yay!!!!! Xxx

Brilliant!! So pleased for you and you so deserve it after all your hard work.

My post should have read "all OF the above" can't believe I wrote off. Yes the recipes, they all sounded gorgeous.

Enjoy your skinny day :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Brilliant!! So pleased for you and you so deserve it after all your hard work. My post should have read "all OF the above" can't believe I wrote off. Yes the recipes, they all sounded gorgeous. Enjoy your skinny day :) Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks! I'll start a recipe thread & do them tonight. The frittata isn't that low as it's got cream in it but with salad a main meal for about 550 isn't bad...

Back