At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

Very state of the art :). Resh!!! Cool :)

You can weigh on both and do an ave :)

You can weigh on both and do an ave :)

Oh I'll weigh on both that we can all be sure of (may even take out really old dodgy ones lol) but I'll go with whatever new ones say. They have special feet so you can weigh on carpet so I'll be able to put them in the bedroom & leave them in one place as I'm sure moving them about all the time doesn't help them

So if you get the 9 stone ones can I come and weigh in at your house please? Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Absolutely you're welcome any time!!!

Scales still saying 11:9 today so not sure whether they are right or not after a good day yesterday I thought they'd be down. Fasting day today has started with a rumbly tummy which isn't good but I'll get through it

New batteries in scales & looks like they were right I'm 11:8:4 now but I'm normally less on lunchtime on a fast day as not eaten but burned some cals & so I'm looking like i will gain this week but I'm not really freaking... Does tempt me to think blow today's fast but that would just be silly

You be fine :) get some water down you and the the PF round !! You will have DWIPR (daily weigh in poo retention) ;)

You be fine :) get some water down you and the the PF round !! You will have DWIPR (daily weigh in poo retention) ;)

I wonder if I have this??? Hahah x

Much happier this morning, not sure I'll get a loss this week but with a good up day today I should sts. Scales seem fine now so the new ones was a naughty purchase (that aren't even here yet) but they look pretty lol...

Attachments

• image-359861112.jpg
    image-359861112.jpg
    403.2 KB · Views: 74
Much happier this morning, not sure I'll get a loss this week but with a good up day today I should sts. Scales seem fine now so the new ones was a naughty purchase (that aren't even here yet) but they look pretty lol...

Yay for the scales.. You still have 2 days so could show a loss x

Good up day at around 1300 & a good burn. Still hopeful of a sts or minuscule gain but I'll take it as wasn't good at the weekend & totm due Friday. Feeling good though

Back