At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

When I bought my new scales the difference was 8 lb gain. :( I hate those scales even tho I've had them over a year now. Well done on keeping going.

When I bought my new scales the difference was 8 lb gain. :( I hate those scales even tho I've had them over a year now. Well done on keeping going.

Blimey there's no way I would have gone with that, think I'd have needed counselling ;)

Well I'm laying in bed contemplating getting up & weighing. I'm normally so excited & nervous on a Thursday morning I leap out of bed.... Am sure next week I'll be back to that... Guess I'll be reporting soon

Well here we go, 3.3lbs higher which actually means I may have gained around 0.8lb this week I can't be sure with my old ones being so erratic so I'm amending my goal to 11st 0lbs so 9.5lba to go. I'm trying to remain positive & tell myself that it doesn't matter.... Anyone wanna remind me that? Off to annoy KB by messing up the challenge ;)

Attachments

• image-2151519818.jpg
    image-2151519818.jpg
    473.7 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
But on the plus side I'm going to work in a pair of size 14 linen trousers & they're not in danger of splitting ;) haven't worn a 14 since I was 21 which is a fair few years ago x

But on the plus side I'm going to work in a pair of size 14 linen trousers & they're not in danger of splitting ;) haven't worn a 14 since I was 21 which is a fair few years ago x

Now that's a great feeling :)

WOOP to the 14s!! Weight, like age, is just a number. Honest. No, really! Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks honey, I'll be ok it's just getting used to what they said, made me determined not to be too silly on holiday now though as of I gained what I normally do they'd say 12 when I got back & no way am I going there!!!

Hmmm well today has been a nibbly day but I'm within cals although due to nibbling before I'm about to go to Zumba I'll have to change what I was planning for tea. Stupidly I've bought a large crusty tin loaf which was a huge mistake!!!! I am telling myself I can have a slice for breakfast tomorrow & that I don't need it tonight.... Wish I hadn't bought it but can't bring myself to throw it away

Hacked off is not summing up my mood this morning but I can't swear on here! Scales up after a 1500 cal day & a Zumba class so I'm thinking what's the point ggggrrrrr

The point is that your new scales are crap lol ok maybe not but they are messing with your head ..

Totm is due, weather is warmer, exercise when warm.. Result= water retention . DWIPR ?

Drink drink drink :)

The point is that your new scales are crap lol ok maybe not but they are messing with your head .. Totm is due, weather is warmer, exercise when warm.. Result= water retention . DWIPR ? Drink drink drink :)

I wondered re the heat.... It's day 2 of totm so hopefully it's gonna come down soon, I suppose on old scales that's only 11:6:7 so I have to think that & not binge.....

Saw a lovely dress in the charity shop near school this morning, Boden beige & coffee flowered one for £8.95 but was only a 14 but I loved it so I went in after school to have a look & try it on. Only place I was struggling with over my boobs with the zip but didn't want to force it but decided for the money it was worth taking it home & trying..... So good news is I got it done up when I got home but without a bra but it's so tight I think that'd actually be ok. Definitely by the time I get to goal & with a bit of weight work on my chest it'll be ok. So that's 2 size 14s this week, sod what the scales say...

1/2lb lower this morning & back to 11:9:5 like official on Thursday. Not likely to be a good day today as bbqing with friends & our BBQs are always naughty ;) but I'm gonna enjoy it

Back