At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

Definitely not weighing tomorrow morning after what the scales just said & I have to admit I feel really sick!!!!

Well I spose it could be a good thing. As in they don't care what us judgemental moaners think. They likes the outfit felt confident and therefore wore it!!? :s

I don't like judging people bc I don't like being judged. I'm sure I've worn things people dont think I should etc and I'd hate to hear those negative comments. :(

As long as they're happy! X

Well I spose it could be a good thing. As in they don't care what us judgemental moaners think. They likes the outfit felt confident and therefore wore it!!? :s I don't like judging people bc I don't like being judged. I'm sure I've worn things people dont think I should etc and I'd hate to hear those negative comments. :( As long as they're happy! X

Yeah maybe you're right but it still makes me feel a bit yeuch! I am sure you haven't worn things you shouldn't!!!!!

Yeah maybe you're right but it still makes me feel a bit yeuch! I am sure you haven't worn things you shouldn't!!!!!

No I know. And sometimes I do think omg what were you thinking. But I always think how upset I'd be having people think that about me! So I try not too lol.

But simple bc I still have fat girl complex. X

My thought is that they don't know them leggings are see through??

I was behind someone in my exercise class and their exercise leggings were see through (gag!) don't think they had nickers on either .. Or it was bits of floss .. I was brave and mentioned that her exercise pants/ joggers were a bit thin (ha ha) and next time she didn't / hasn't worn them ..

..... So perhaps all those other people just don't realise that every body can see everything lol

My thought is that they don't know them leggings are see through?? I was behind someone in my exercise class and their exercise leggings were see through (gag!) don't think they had nickers on either .. Or it was bits of floss .. I was brave and mentioned that her exercise pants/ joggers were a bit thin (ha ha) and next time she didn't / hasn't worn them .. ..... So perhaps all those other people just don't realise that every body can see everything lol

Haha possibly I suppose you don't really bend over in the mirror before you leave the house do you hahaa! X

So bloated from BBQ binge!!! Reckon it was at least 1000 cals although I did avoid the pudding & had a cider lolly instead but I bet we are talking a 2lb gain if i had dared to weigh in this morning... So plan is 1200ish today, fast tomorrow, 1200ish Tuesday & a fast Wednesday. Go on holiday next Saturday so am gonna fast Friday in preparation.....

So bloated from BBQ binge!!! Reckon it was at least 1000 cals although I did avoid the pudding & had a cider lolly instead but I bet we are talking a 2lb gain if i had dared to weigh in this morning... So plan is 1200ish today, fast tomorrow, 1200ish Tuesday & a fast Wednesday. Go on holiday next Saturday so am gonna fast Friday in preparation.....

Quickly on usually means quickly off your be fine. I think it's harder in the summer bc food becomes more sociable. Xxx

Went for lunch with hubby while our son was at a party next door & I had a 500 cal lasagne & side salad rather than my favourite scampi & chips from there that i normally go for so I'm really hoping tomorrow will show not too much damage from yesterday's BBQ

Oh believe me I wanted to & a combo to start & apple crumble for pud but I can't let these new scales & what they say win which is what they have been doing. I go on holiday on Saturday & I need to control myself so they don't say 12 something when I get back

Well scales are not happy with me despite a really good day yesterday & am just hoping today's fast will help a lot!!!!! 11:11:25 is not something I want to see (I keep telling myself it's minus 3 but that doesn't seem to be working). Am hungry already which at 8am on a fast day isn't a good sign of the day ahead........

I'm Scottish...anything above 16 and I have to go lie down in a cool, dark room...we're not made for hot weather!! Pouring rain and gale force winds are more our thing :p

Only beaten by the Irish who start to strip when it gets above about 10!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back