At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

Well good down day yes I ended at 560 but it was fruit that took me over so I'm not worried & managed my 10,000 steps today which I haven't on a Monday for a while so that was a bonus.

Thanks Tracy it was my seaside selfie lol x

Well good down day yes I ended at 560 but it was fruit that took me over so I'm not worried & managed my 10,000 steps today which I haven't on a Monday for a while so that was a bonus. Thanks Tracy it was my seaside selfie lol x

Well done on the steps today x

OMG how frustrating that a fast only lost me 1/4lb..... Up day today then down day tomorrow & 2lb higher than official.... Sensing a gain this week & a weekend in London ahead.... Oh well

Hahahahaha well I'm gonna have a gain this week..... Have accepted it now & moved on (honest) I'm still 11:4:75 this morning & normally lose 1lb on a down day so it's only 1lb & I'll do my best to shift it next week. It's London that is freaking me out a bit & I don't want to do 3 fasts again this week. I'll just have to try my best while away & make the best choices I can....

I think you have done amazing Hun, 1 little freak out is allowed..
I am wondering how big my freak out is going to be lol x

Hahahahaha well I'm gonna have a gain this week..... Have accepted it now & moved on (honest) I'm still 11:4:75 this morning & normally lose 1lb on a down day so it's only 1lb & I'll do my best to shift it next week. It's London that is freaking me out a bit & I don't want to do 3 fasts again this week. I'll just have to try my best while away & make the best choices I can....

You never know what the scales might say in the morning xx I say just do the best you can when you are away...but more importantly...enjoy yourself!! You know that you can use fasting after to get rid of any gain x

Thanks ladies freak out over. I'll probably be looking at a 1lb gain but what's a little pound hey in the grand scheme of things. Didn't think I was going to manage to fast today but I have. So far had 2 small pots of fruit from tesco one pineapple & the other strawberry & apple & a tin I ww soup (although not the best choice on a humid day) tea will be a low cal ready meal as it needs using up. Going to the lake to swim tonight not spinning as my knee is still a little sore for some reason

Back