At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

11:3:25 this morning so 1/2lb up after an up day which is fine

I don't know how you bring yourself to weigh after an up day! Well done on only being 1/2 lb up. I'm sure I'd have been about three up this morning if I'd weighed after what I ate last night!

I don't know how you bring yourself to weigh after an up day! Well done on only being 1/2 lb up. I'm sure I'd have been about three up this morning if I'd weighed after what I ate last night!

I weigh every day so I can see the pattern of the fluctuations so I don't freak out

Oh dear I shall be avoiding the scales for the foreseeable! I've had a lovely Lebanese tonight followed by baklava which I'm sure is just pure sugar!!!! Was lovely & actually do you know what I reckon I'm gonna try not to weigh until Thursday...... Wish me luck!

Oh dear I shall be avoiding the scales for the foreseeable! I've had a lovely Lebanese tonight followed by baklava which I'm sure is just pure sugar!!!! Was lovely & actually do you know what I reckon I'm gonna try not to weigh until Thursday...... Wish me luck!

Sounds lovely, you deserve a treat x

Good luck avoiding the scales ;)

Get ready to pass out I've decided I'm doing it. Last weigh in was 1st august & I was 11:3:25 I'm not weighing until 1st Sept. Mr O is going to remove the scales.... Excited!!!!

I don't know you very well, Lexie, but I have gleaned enough to know that this is a big deal for you. I'm sure if you just stick to plan it'll work out just as well for you as it has for Ali. I'm sticking with weekly for now but I have a lot more to lose. Good luck. :)

Get ready to pass out I've decided I'm doing it. Last weigh in was 1st august & I was 11:3:25 I'm not weighing until 1st Sept. Mr O is going to remove the scales.... Excited!!!!

Almost fell over in shock reading this .. Good thing I'm sitting down relaxing at the beach for next few days with internet connection :)

Blinking 'eck, Lexie, you're not going to weigh for a month??? I hope he's going to hide those scales really well, lol. Good luck! :) xx

Back