At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

Hey lexie, bodies are so weird. I think it's v unlikely you'd lose weight in a linear way whatever diet you do - there's always ups and downs unfortunately. I think the key is to keep plodding. It's obviously working as you've lost so much already. Don't let a slight gain throw you off. Also, the scales are so sensitive. It could be the way you're standing even.

Enjoy your weekend. The sun is shining for u down south xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Need to stick with it for a while, Lexie. It has worked well for you up to now and is so doable for the long term it would be a shame to drop it now. Have a fabulous weekend x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hope you have a good weekend in London Lexie :)

Well much to my astonishment I've done my 10000 steps as went to the park near my sister. Will be over on cals though but can't be helped

Well much to my astonishment I've done my 10000 steps as went to the park near my sister. Will be over on cals though but can't be helped

Who gives a stuff you are on a weekend break away, I went over every day last week while on holiday, and then some lol.

Ok anyone want to tell me why I just ate 1000 cals at breakfast. Damn you all you can eat breakfasts at the hotel!!!!

That's why I limited myself to one cooked breakfast last week. Partly because we were self catering and I couldn't be arsed to cook it lol.

But yeah, you can very easily pack away 1000 calories in a cooked breakfast.

Well have had a lovely weekend in London but am thinking I'll pay for it on the scales tomorrow but with 2 fast days before Thursdays weigh in I'm hoping I can claw it back & I've hardly drunk anything as when I am not near a loo I don't like to so I'm probably retaining fluid but I'm not grumpy like last week as I deserve it completely.

As long as you enjoyed yourself that's the main and if there is a small gain you'll be rid of it in no time.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Oh we completely enjoyed ourselves!!!!

Attachments

• image-1534930262.jpg
    image-1534930262.jpg
    601.3 KB · Views: 126
Back