At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

Feeling much better tonight although still don't think i will see a loss this week but as long as I don't gain I've accepted that maybe my body is catching up with the big losses up to now since I started fasting. I am excited by how many more clothes I have to choose from although that also causes stress on a morning when trying to get ready for work!!! DD again tomorrow so soup & a ready meal with a spare 100 cals for a snack when I need it

Sometimes your body does need time to catch up. Doing so well though. Well done xx

Sent from my GT-N7000 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I think you're right Lexie, those losses you were getting weren't sustainable and you sensible head knows that. How nice it would be though!! Enjoy your DD x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks ladies. I know huge losses aren't sustainable but I was hoping I'd get some kind of loss.

Scales this morning 11:12:8 so up 0.4lb from yesterday & not convinced a DD today no matter how good will take 1.8lb off overnight so you may hear the tantrum from wherever you are tomorrow ;)

Ear plugs at the ready :) Having said that, I lost half a pound this morning just by washing my face! Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Bloody hell I'm gonna try a full body scrub tonight then just think I may see a 10 if I take off enough excess skin ;)

And am starting to freak about weigh in tomorrow I'm sure there's gonna be a gain & that is making me want to cry. Am contemplating not weighing tomorrow & fasting again Friday & weigh in Saturday....

Last edited:
I'd just weigh in if I were you. You know you don't deserve a gain so if there is one it's not your fault and will be gone by next week. Let's face it, you'll be weighing tomorrow regardless so you might as well call it official!

Lexie will you please stop being so hard on yourself. Give yourself a break honey. Relax a bit. If you get a gain so what just try again next week - there will always be ups and downs (remind me I said this next time I gain - which could also be this week ) ;)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oooohhh I'd like a whoosh, just one would be fine.
Lexie,we need you to keep us sane. And to prove it can be done!

Back