At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

Amazing lexie well done! And can't wait to see the summer nails too. I'm a shellac addict ;) xx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

There Appear to be a lot of is lol! My nails are currently sparkly barbie pink. I think that while I'm doing my nails I'm not thinking about food lol x

Attachments

• image-2937179039.jpg
    image-2937179039.jpg
    495 KB · Views: 81
Lexie2005 said:
Can only hope I soon get the number you have at the beginning x

That's HAD, past tense, just at the moment, lol. Will find out tomorrow quite what the damage currently is! :D xx

Well done!
I love shellac too but so bloody expensive only have it done for special occasions :(

Not a very healthy use of calories on my up day today but I started feeling poorly about 430 so the planned chicken pasta I was gonna do for tea went out the window & I ended up with beef sandwiches & a bag of crisps but I'd already had a bag of oddities & pom bear today. Lunch was cauliflower cheese I made & breakfast was egg on toast. So came in at 1500 but a bit of a rubbish use of cals

Lexie2005 said:
Not a very healthy use of calories on my up day today but I started feeling poorly about 430 so the planned chicken pasta I was gonna do for tea went out the window & I ended up with beef sandwiches & a bag of crisps but I'd already had a bag of oddities & pom bear today. Lunch was cauliflower cheese I made & breakfast was egg on toast. So came in at 1500 but a bit of a rubbish use of cals

Sounds pretty good to me (apart from the fact I don't know what Oddities are!). :) xx

Down a smidge (a smidge ladies & gents in this case is 0.2lb so 11:7:4) this morning which I'm happy with. Up day number 3 which is slightly scary territory although tea planned & as we may be in town at lunch I'm fancying a subway sandwich which feels so naughty but isn't! Meeting friends from work for a drink this afternoon but I'm on diet coke as since a horrendous vomit experience about 8 weeks ago I can't face alcohol

Ended up in a little Italian for lunch but was a small portion of spag Bol with no telltale oil laying on top or in my mouth now.... Was lovely!

Italian, my favourite. Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

It was linguine bolognese but tracked it as fettuccine as that was all they had on mfp, think I tracked it as more cals than it was but better than not enough.

Up day number 4 tomorrow, feels wrong & am actually looking forward to down day on Monday. Am hoping to get to the gym tomorrow morning while hubby & son swim I'll do some serious cardio, no weights as that makes me gain!!!

Back