At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

Yesterday was a 1500 day & scales this morning 11:8:75 so am really gonna need these fasts to go well..... Need to shift at least 1.25lbs to sts. Totm due Thursday so it'll be a real fingers crossed

Well am glad I managed it as scales recording 11:7:75 so only 1/4lb above last Thursday so all being well I'll see a loss this week. Have been reading the 5:2 forum on FB & asked if people count their up days & they all seem to say no so then I wonder if I should try it & see what happens. I just wonder if it makes down days harder....

I think it depends how much cake and biscuits (sugary stuff ) you eat.,, I found when I was doing it ages (long long while ago) my fasts were harder if I'd eaten heaps of junk food during the day .. But if I stuck to my normal food ( not including crap stuff) I did not have the same issue ... But eating enough so that I didn't feel at all hungry and even a bit full :)
I was glad of the fast next day

Right I'm gonna try it but not eat rubbish (hmmmm) but when we are out for hubby's bday I will have what I want

Last edited:
That's what I'm attempting to do at the moment and I think it is making my down days easier because I'm not feeling deprived on an up day.

Have you seen the beach fast diet. It's a 6 week version where you eat better non processed foods. It's a free iPhone app I've just got it & may try it after my week of trying higher non fast days

Ooohhh must have a look!

It's a free app it says 1200-2000 cals on up days. But no treat or snack items proper food. Will try a week of no counting then attempt to get my beach body rofl

Although that said I did start to do my measurements earlier & I've lost 2" off my waist since end of February! Haven't done the others yet but it asked for waist measurement on fast beach app

Last edited:
Can't find it!! Well done on the inch loss!!

Are you iphone? They don't have android... It looks liked this. Are you registered on the 5:2 website I got it in an email from them x

Attachments

• image-2383847780.jpg
    image-2383847780.jpg
    246.1 KB · Views: 43
Well final fast of the week & I'm feeling positive about it because my scales this morning are the same as last week so anything I shift with today is a loss & only 1/4lb to official lowest & if I could possibly move 1.25lb I'd be back to what I was when I went on holiday. Am going to try for a 500 cal day but may struggle with that cos of body combat class which I sense will be really tough!!!

Attachments

• image-48225872.jpg
    image-48225872.jpg
    431.1 KB · Views: 42
Hi Lexie,

I'm reading the 'Fast Beach Diet' book at the moment & downloaded the app yesterday. It looks good & I'm going to start it from Monday. It's my son's birthday this weekend & Father's Day so my up days are going to be up up! Going to have another attempt at fasting tomorrow, didn't succeed on Monday, am finding it really difficult to get through one at the moment.

Happy fasting.

TJ x

Back