At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

Hope you have a good one. I think it's easier to fast in this heat. Last night, at the end of my DD, I was fantasising about spag bol for breakfast but when it came to it was all I could do to eat a couple of slices of rye bread with my egg mayo mix - oh, and the last slice of s-i-l's birthday cake! Funny, had no problems getting that down. :rolleyes: Lunchtime now and not feeling hungry in the least.

Hope you have a good one. I think it's easier to fast in this heat. Last night, at the end of my DD, I was fantasising about spag bol for breakfast but when it came to it was all I could do to eat a couple of slices of rye bread with my egg mayo mix - oh, and the last slice of s-i-l's birthday cake! Funny, had no problems getting that down. :rolleyes: Lunchtime now and not feeling hungry in the least.

I agree & I'm at work 9-5 & it's busy so that will stop the hunger pangs, may end up nearer 600 but I don't mind when it's a 3rd fast

I found Thursday's fast really easy in the heat. Hope it goes well for you today hun and 600 would be brilliant especially like you say with already having done 2 this week. Xx Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

This is number one of a new week but should be ok x

There I was worrying I wouldn't manage but I've done it on 459 cals! I had 60 cal apple & strawberry pot about 11am, lunch was a king prawn salad & tea was a big mushroom stir fry with a couple of low fat sausages finished off with a 10cal jelly. Isn't it funny how we feel so much more in control on a down day???

Well done on a good day. Enjoy your day at the coast tomorrow.

Feel a bit grotty this morning, not sure if it's the heat but my tummy hasn't felt good since Saturday really.... Oh well maybe it will make DD easier.... Scales say 11:5 this morning which means I may get a sts this week but really not fussed I've had a couple of pretty naughty days :)

Hope your DD is going as well as mine. :)

Back