At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

Ate around 300 over my norm today (did apple & blackberry pie for pud that wasn't planned!) so will probably be up tomorrow but never mind will just have to be extra good. May throw an extra fast in on Saturday as I'm working 9-5. Ooh & the exciting news my breadmaker is apparently due to be delivered tomorrow!!!!

Breadmaker, yum!

I've got all my ingredients ready for when it arrives which according to an email I've had is between 1436 & 1536 (precise hey lol) so good job hubby is home as that's school run time!

Scales this morning 11:4:0 but I'm ok with that as know I Overate yesterday. I've made carrot & coriander soup for lunch & tea is lemon chicken & rice (dad coming for tea) & cherry crumble pudding but with a low lunch should be ok.....

Excited muchly!!! First attempt, it's a little bit sweet for my liking but next time I'll halve the sugar

Attachments

• image-2550945239.jpg
    image-2550945239.jpg
    451.9 KB · Views: 36
  • image-4064171132.jpg
    image-4064171132.jpg
    501.8 KB · Views: 36
  • image-3122677086.jpg
    image-3122677086.jpg
    494.8 KB · Views: 35
Ooh, that looks yummy! I daren't use my breadmaker, as I just want to eat it all, thickly spread with butter!! I make a honey wholemeal, which uses honey instead of sugar, and it's delicious - it was just one of the recipes that came with the machine. Enjoy! :) xx

Ooh, that looks yummy! I daren't use my breadmaker, as I just want to eat it all, thickly spread with butter!! I make a honey wholemeal, which uses honey instead of sugar, and it's delicious - it was just one of the recipes that came with the machine. Enjoy! :) xx

I fear I will have the same problem as you, we shared the crust between the 3 of us just to try it, not sure how to store it though

I fear I will have the same problem as you, we shared the crust between the 3 of us just to try it, not sure how to store it though

Oooh warm bread ... My mum used to have one nothing better than waking up to the smell of warm bread :)

Many many Years ago I came to the conclusion that bread makers were a bad idea .. The smell alone in the morning Devine .. mmmmm ..,but the eating of said loaf within 2-5 mins flat with loads of butter .. Down right naughty :)

Many many Years ago I came to the conclusion that bread makers were a bad idea .. The smell alone in the morning Devine .. mmmmm ..,but the eating of said loaf within 2-5 mins flat with loads of butter .. Down right naughty :)

Aaaggghhh I want a baguette lol

It certainly is delicious! Like Lisa says, if you put it on overnight it's heavenly to wake up to the smell (and taste!) of freshly baked bread. Ooh I'm salivating at the thought! :D xx

Hmmmm now I'm torn. Was planning an extra fast today but I've just weighed in & I'm 11:3:75 so less than yesterday so don't know that I need to. Really undecided as to what to do. It means I can have a nice relaxed day foodwise tomorrow if I do..... Decisions decisions

I'm having a hungry day ( again ) feeling dodgy though too. All in all it's a bit of a weird day lol xxx

Well I've ended the day on 699 not a fast but not an up day either. Don't see the point in making myself eat when I'm not actually hungry seems silly.

Back