At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

Aaarrrrggghhj bread bloat :( there were butties at the coffee morning/lunch so I ate tuna ones so didn't need to worry about lunch & now feel eurgh. Oh well scales will likely dislike me for a couple of days. Didn't manage to get breadmaker on so that's a job for the morning before I go to work

Aaarrrrggghhj bread bloat :( there were butties at the coffee morning/lunch so I ate tuna ones so didn't need to worry about lunch & now feel eurgh. Oh well scales will likely dislike me for a couple of days. Didn't manage to get breadmaker on so that's a job for the morning before I go to work

I'm with you on that, the toast at the hotel was big door stopper style, lovely bread but having it 2 mornings in a row, has just gone straight to my belly lol x

Forgot to say I had a dream about you last night. Can't remember now but you were ice skating in a show and hurt your ankle and couldn't skate....

How random!!! My friend (our sons godmother) broke her ankle ice skating last summer & it's still really weak. I won't go now cos I'm scared it will happen to me x

499 cal fast which almost killed me!!! Have felt poorly since Friday & shouldn't have gone to work & after a horrendous shift I wish I hadn't. Just got home so it's bath & bed even though what I really want is to dive head first in to a bag of chips!

Aaaw welldone on a fab fast when your feeling poorly and after a **** day. Hope you feel better soon xxx

So pleased I managed it as 11:2 this morning which was last official weigh in so with another fast to go I'll hopefully get a loss this week although we are at dads for tea tomorrow so it's likely I will be over 500 cals x

So pleased I managed it as 11:2 this morning which was last official weigh in so with another fast to go I'll hopefully get a loss this week although we are at dads for tea tomorrow so it's likely I will be over 500 cals x

Brilliant news Hun :) xx

11:2:5 this morning so hoping to officially record 11:1 something tomorrow. Have asked dad what he's cooking for tea & luckily it's HD sweet & sour so I've taken slim rice to go with it so I'll still be within fasting day calories luckily

518 cal fast today possibly slightly less but hard to work out portion size of hd s&s chicken when you don't cook it yourself. Dan says I didn't have 1/4 of the recipe but I'd rather overtrack than under. Weigh in tomorrow I love the excited & nervous feeling knowing that with anything above a 1/4lb loss this week & will be recording my lowest weight so far.....

Back