At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

Well I have eaten breakfast & lunch & apart from the odd wave of sickness passing over I'm ok, and no before ANYONE asks I am not pregnant ;) Just seen this & it made me giggle

That's brilliant :)
Xx

Ok tea out today cancelled as is lunch tomorrow so I can fast tomorrow. Going to have a drive around watch fireworks & eat chips in the car tonight - how naughty ;)

Gavin has only just got his cone of shame off and his stitches out and is now having hysterics with the fireworks...hope you enjoyed them a bit more than he did!! xx

Aw I know they hate it don't they. Poor Gavin. We are getting a pup next year & Conal has already been very interested & reading up about the best thing to do with it on bonfire night.

Fasting day & actually feeling a bit eurgh again but 2 friends who have said the same bug have said they had it for over a week - great! But it means hopefully won't be too difficult. I'm gonna officially weigh in tomorrow although I'd kind of done it Tuesday. Not sure there will be much of a change but I feel like I need to do one as otherwise I had a 9 day week which it know i probably would have gained on

Last edited:
Good luck with the fast, hope you're feeling better soon x

Thanks I've actually been quite hungry but took one mouthful of my soup & thought nope I don't want that so had 3 rice cakes. Tea will be Cajun chicken breast (small one) & sweet potato with salad when I'm back from Zumba later

Oh my goodness, Zumba was really difficult tonight, I had no energy at all which has never happened if I've exercised on a fasting day, maybe it's cos I was poorly earlier in the week. Oh well I've had tea now sweet potato mash & chicken breast, was lovely but didn't touch the sides

Oh my goodness, Zumba was really difficult tonight, I had no energy at all which has never happened if I've exercised on a fasting day, maybe it's cos I was poorly earlier in the week. Oh well I've had tea now sweet potato mash & chicken breast, was lovely but didn't touch the sides

It must be cos you have been ill Hun xx

Yup I agree I think it will be low cause of being sick. Hope your feeling better

Hello you two. Me neither & then I think omg could I see a 10?? Also need to add the difference in my old scales was 2.5lb so I'm already 10 something but I would love to see it. I want to get to 10:10 again now I'm nearly at target.....

Hello you two. Me neither & then I think omg could I see a 10?? Also need to add the difference in my old scales was 2.5lb so I'm already 10 something but I would love to see it. I want to get to 10:10 again now I'm nearly at target.....

I am sure you will see that number very soon xx

I DID IT!!!!!

I officially hit goal!!!!!

It flickered at 10:13:75 & I tried not to breathe but it went leaving target weight in front of me..... Quite often after I have had my bath & got ready I drop a bit so you bet your ass I'll be on them again 20 times this morning just in case I can photograph it.

Now I've hit goal of course I have decided to try & lose another 4lbs taking me to 10:10 just with Christmas coming up & all so I have a buffer

Thank you all for your support & encouragement xx

Attachments

• image-1160474594.jpg
    image-1160474594.jpg
    468.7 KB · Views: 53
Back