At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

God I love 5:2 Christmas gain is a sum total on 0.5lb after my 2 fasts shifted 4.5lbs

Attachments

• image-1766867804.jpg
    image-1766867804.jpg
    430 KB · Views: 28
Lisa just made me check & look how much I gained last December!!!! This year I'm 1/2lb more than I was at first weigh in of the month so it's proved 5:2 works

Attachments

• image-578435117.jpg
    image-578435117.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 43
Lisa just made me check & look how much I gained last December!!!! This year I'm 1/2lb more than I was at first weigh in of the month so it's proved 5:2 works

Thanks for making me check where I am now compared to start of December.. Cos I am 0.6 less :)

Thanks for making me check where I am now compared to start of December.. Cos I am 0.6 less :)

That's a good result!

So today has been a 1600er & have drunk lots of squash at work tonight, about 1.5 litres & so no doubt I'm gonna be weeing all night! But that will hopefully not make the scales too bad in the morning. Although I'm having tomorrow off - will track but it's likely to be a very high day

Last weigh in of 2014 11:0:5 which I'm happy with although admit I'd have loved to have kept my 10. Wok party we had planned isn't happening cos the Chinese supermarket was closed today! So we popped to tesco & bought pizza & nibbles. Looking forward to the new challenges I have set myself for 2015, not all weight related either!

Last weigh in of 2014 11:0:5 which I'm happy with although admit I'd have loved to have kept my 10. Wok party we had planned isn't happening cos the Chinese supermarket was closed today! So we popped to tesco & bought pizza & nibbles. Looking forward to the new challenges I have set myself for 2015, not all weight related either!

And I know you will smash your challenges, and thank you for setting me off with 5:2 I don't think I would have been in the 11's this morning without it x

Back