At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

Right.. Need a micro steamer.. That looks nice and easy even for me.. Chris batch cooks his balti, which is low cals so that would be perfect with some cauli x

It's almost nutty I think is the best way to describe it. Dan asked me to do enough for him too to go with the leftover tikka masala from Saturday

A fitbit flex is just what I'm getting. Reviews of the latest fitbit (charge) are pretty poor.

I love my flex. My mate got a charge for Christmas & only difference I can see is it has a watch on it - wow NOT

I agree love my flex don't see the point in upgrading to the other new versions for a watch and other bits. I have some nice colours of bands too :) if choosing new colours buy from the fitbit website as the Amazon ones can be "fakes" that look good but aren't the same quality. I got 2 for Christmas - red and blue

Look forward to having you be one of my fitbit "friends" too :)

I was 11:0:0 this morning which really shocked me in a good way. Last official weigh in was last Tuesday so it actually means in a week have gained 1/2lb in a week but am back to Thursday weigh in so another fast to go yet so may actually see a loss this week which considering on 2nd I had a 5.25lb gain I'm happy as Larry - whoever Larry is

Gota good feeling for the tens hun yaaay :) well done iv got a fitbit flex n just strted using it tdai do have to make more of a effort to reach the steps tdai wil try much harder :) x

Ooh you have done so well Lexie.. I knew you could do it .. Really pleased for you xx

Thanks everyone, I'm slightly over my calories today but I have a 900 cal burn so I'm ok with it. Tea tonight was potato skins I made with cheese bacon & onion filling (no butter not needed when you have a potato ricer) the piccie is the boys I admit I had 4 halves & am now stuffed!!!

Attachments

• image-2082957412.jpg
    image-2082957412.jpg
    492.7 KB · Views: 32
Was still 11:0:0 this morning & have had my best fast ever at less than 400 cals but evening weigh in isn't looking good but as long as I see 10:13 something I'll be ok with that. Last week was 10:13:5 but considering last Friday was 11:4:75 I will be pleased with what the 3 fasts did for me. If I am not 10:13 something please cover your ears for protection ;)

Was still 11:0:0 this morning & have had my best fast ever at less than 400 cals but evening weigh in isn't looking good but as long as I see 10:13 something I'll be ok with that. Last week was 10:13:5 but considering last Friday was 11:4:75 I will be pleased with what the 3 fasts did for me. If I am not 10:13 something please cover your ears for protection ;)

Well done Hun, that's brilliant that you weight was the same after an up day.. Can't wait to tune in in the morning to see your result x

Back