At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

Something wrong with my fitbit, it's ok on the fitbit app but it isn't syncing to mfp properly. It's stopped showing how many steps I've done & it only syncs if i unlink & relink it

I still think your doing absolutely fab and I need to get my head out the gutter and into the game! Think you'll have a fab result tomorrow xxx

Mines working.. I have an iPhone .. Do you have a different phone?

Mines working.. I have an iPhone .. Do you have a different phone?

Nope nothing has changed it's just not working. It also reckons 10,000 steps only burns 225 calories. I've emailed mfp again cos it's not a fitbit issue that I can see as my dashboard on there is fine it's just not coming across to mfp
Properly. Getting really annoyed with it now though

There seems to have been a problem with fitbit sync off and on since yesterday but apparently they are working on it according to their forum. Kitty doesn't like the pretty lights..so sad :( I should wear all the devices I've bought and then I wouldn't be able to move...very similar to how I've been the past few weeks :p Good luck for weigh in Lexie x

Ah ok so not just me having problems then. Well weigh shows that despite a huuuuge gain 6 days ago I actually managed to lose all that & another 1/2lb so I'm only 1lb above my lowest weight about 4 weeks ago & 1lb below original goal. 9lbs to my new target weight of 10:4

Ps Kitty my mate has the jawbone & I'm very impressed with it was kinda hoping my fitbit was broken ;)

Attachments

• image-1954138530.jpg
    image-1954138530.jpg
    293.3 KB · Views: 48
Well done, Lexie, great result.
Have read about the jawbone but I am allergic to nickel and I hear it can cause terrible rash issues.
Think I'm going back to my vivofit!

Ah ok so not just me having problems then. Well weigh shows that despite a huuuuge gain 6 days ago I actually managed to lose all that & another 1/2lb so I'm only 1lb above my lowest weight about 4 weeks ago & 1lb below original goal. 9lbs to my new target weight of 10:4 Ps Kitty my mate has the jawbone & I'm very impressed with it was kinda hoping my fitbit was broken ;)

Told ya ;) well done hunni xx

That is fantastic hun well done :) knew you would see it hehe :)...'sigh' now if onli i can see 9.13 that would honestly make my day lool xxx

Majorly peed off now, fitbit just isn't playing with mfp! I've emailed them AGAIN. I know they're a free service but really!!!!

Attachments

• image-1663539737.jpg
    image-1663539737.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 47
  • image-227925380.jpg
    image-227925380.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 51
Ok it's a known problem they're working on so I'm ok now lol

Zumba tonight & with the walking I also did ended on over 17000 steps. Tea was mushroom & potato hash - was lovely & a smaller portion would be ok on a fasting day too, god I love working part time I have time to cook properly every day no ready meals!

I got cuddles with this little munchkin today too hence the new profile piccie. My friends son was born 8 weeks early nearly 5 weeks ago but is now thriving & I'm super proud of them both!

Attachments

• image-2490079824.jpg
    image-2490079824.jpg
    485.3 KB · Views: 46
  • image-1527494358.jpg
    image-1527494358.jpg
    504.1 KB · Views: 49
Scales way up this morning or should that be weigh up (see what I did there ;)) anyway they're 11:0:5 but I'm not worrying I know yesterday was quite carby. Busy day today inc lunch out but then I'm at clubbercise tonight which is a huge cal burner

Back