At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

I'm really pleased I caught up with diaries whilst eAting my tea and not whilst I was starving away at work lol.
Baking looked pretty damn good to me :)
Don't worry about the scales, any gain will be temporary x

Fast was successful, made a chicken & potato bake thing for tea 323 cals, mine didn't look as nice as the piccie but I think I'm just a rustic kinda cook ;)

Attachments

• image-3740870526.jpg
    image-3740870526.jpg
    512 KB · Views: 66
Boo to the scales, but we all know that number won't be there long and the 10 will show again.. I am so proud of how you are feeling about it. You may always find your weight fluctuates a couple of pounds while maintaining. Xxx

Have eaten loads today & am gonna be at about 2200 which is far too high & already know tomorrow will be high as out for lunch & tea!!! Gonna have to be extra good at weekend to pull it back I guess.... Would really like my 10 back next week so need to lose 3/4lb to do that

Have eaten loads today & am gonna be at about 2200 which is far too high & already know tomorrow will be high as out for lunch & tea!!! Gonna have to be extra good at weekend to pull it back I guess.... Would really like my 10 back next week so need to lose 3/4lb to do that
That's doable .. Monday & Wednesday fast?
Xx

Poorly rubbish, or food bloated rubbish :(

Poorly, ears were poorly. I fell asleep about 730 & slept til this morning. Today has been horrific foodwise, I'm reckoning on 4-5000 cals so tomorrow I am going to do a low day possibly around 8-900 as can't really fast as friends for tea but don't think my body needs food!!!

Poorly, ears were poorly. I fell asleep about 730 & slept til this morning. Today has been horrific foodwise, I'm reckoning on 4-5000 cals so tomorrow I am going to do a low day possibly around 8-900 as can't really fast as friends for tea but don't think my body needs food!!!

Oh no , hope your ears are better today , maybe sort of fast until tea? Xx

That's the plan just eat at teatime but am so happy now I've just seen this, I have proper cheekbones now

Attachments

• image-3697055083.jpg
    image-3697055083.jpg
    391.1 KB · Views: 60
Feel awful this morning, bloated & sick & horrified at the scales they're higher than they have been for months! I know it's not real but it's been enough to scare me in to a fast today. Friends are coming but I can cook for them & have something different for myself. I am not prepared to lose the plot which I've been on danger of doing past 2 weeks

Back