At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

Lovely Tara has just given me a pep talk & she makes lots of sense I know what I've been doing. It's the old trigger foods snuck back on a lot.... Crisps sweets & general rubbish. My acupuncturist said this morning I had no chi flowing & I'm sure that's my fault so that's it! Fasting today which I don't think will be that hard as I feel rubbish still. Tomorrow will be a lowish day around 1500 I think. I'm having a proper cooked breakfast like I used to before I go to work then i will take a yoghurt as a snack to have at elevensies. Lunch will be when I get home about 2 & I will do a family tea for us all to have together. Feel so much better already

Lovely Tara has just given me a pep talk & she makes lots of sense I know what I've been doing. It's the old trigger foods snuck back on a lot.... Crisps sweets & general rubbish. My acupuncturist said this morning I had no chi flowing & I'm sure that's my fault so that's it! Fasting today which I don't think will be that hard as I feel rubbish still. Tomorrow will be a lowish day around 1500 I think. I'm having a proper cooked breakfast like I used to before I go to work then i will take a yoghurt as a snack to have at elevensies. Lunch will be when I get home about 2 & I will do a family tea for us all to have together. Feel so much better already

Aah good old Tara, I'm glad she has made you feel better, a few controlled days and you will be back in control.. Maybe limit the crisps to once a week or month? Xx

Thanks ladies am feeling so much better already! Have had 186 cals up to now, 3 large flat mushrooms 4 slices of rubbish ham & 20g of cheddar. Feel back on control

Aww, Tara certainly is a good 'un, she gave me a lovely pep talk about my knee too, which I really appreciated. :)

Stay strong, Lexie, think about those great cheekbones, I know you can get back in the swing of things. This time of year is so hard! :) xx

Glad you are feeling back in control, you'll feel even better tomorrow.. Being able to recognise your triggers is a massive achievement x x

Well even though I was entertaining guests tonight I managed my fast. They had lasagne followed by an Eton mess i made (had no choice when the meringue I made broke cos of the weight of the cream. I had a ready meal (which I overcooked as new microwave is higher wattage & I forgot) and one small spoon of the pudding - my God it was good! Scales tonight 1/4lb less than this morning so am hoping I'll be a lot happier come scale hop tomorrow

Well done! That would have been hard! Your will power is so strong :)

Thanks ladies. Well scales at 11:4:25 so I shifted 2.5lb yesterday. Today all planned properly so I should come in around 1500 then fast as normal tomorrow & Wednesday so am hoping to keep the gain minimal & go for it next week to get my 10 back

Had a good day & apart from a few crumbled up tortilla chips on my tea (nacho chicken) I've had no crisps. I did have a small pack of sweets which was what kept me awake at work (sugar rush needed) then came home & made a birthday cake for one of my colleagues 21st. I'm not too happy with it to be honest it isn't deep enough to have worked properly but never mind I'll just have to keep practicing

Attachments

• image-322236248.jpg
    image-322236248.jpg
    498.2 KB · Views: 39
Had a good day & apart from a few crumbled up tortilla chips on my tea (nacho chicken) I've had no crisps. I did have a small pack of sweets which was what kept me awake at work (sugar rush needed) then came home & made a birthday cake for one of my colleagues 21st. I'm not too happy with it to be honest it isn't deep enough to have worked properly but never mind I'll just have to keep practicing

Oh my god I want that cake :eek:
Well done on your controlled day xx

Did I tell you all about the app yummly? It's a free app with recipes from loads of different websites. I have only looked at chicken related ones so far but have so many to try, the nacho chicken tonight with baby roast new pots was lovely. Definitely worth a look for inspiration x

Back