At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

This not weighing seems to be keeping me on the wagon, best Saturday for months & 100% honest, I think I was guilty of not always being aware of little extras that went in my mouth (you know a couple of haribo/crisps/little biccie won't make an difference kind of thing) but I think now it would explain why I've been maintaining when I should have been losing. I've changed my cals on mfp to maintenance which has given me an extra 100 a day but I won't eat them every day.

Below is an example of what previously I'd have just put in my mouth not the bin but I bet there's about 60-80 cals in that small bit of sausage roll ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1424540713.293714.jpg it all begins to make sense now.

The no crisp/Choc/sweet thing is going ok but it is only day 4 of what will probably feel like about 200 by the end of it!

Oh & noticed this morning when I was getting my clothes out the wardrobe the scales aren't there, hubby says he moved them 3 days ago I just hadn't noticed which proves I haven't been looking!!!

Well done you :) yup I'm sure it prob has about 80+ Kcals in the sausage roll .. The bit of something you pop in your mouth all adds up .. Scary really :)

Well done you :) yup I'm sure it prob has about 80+ Kcals in the sausage roll .. The bit of something you pop in your mouth all adds up .. Scary really :)

It was only about a third of a small one but still would have been unnecessary.

Anyway tonight went well, I looked at my cals & realised I'd over tracked which gave me 120 cals & at about 10pm while watching a film with hubby I really fancied some ice cream but I managed to resist & had a glass of Pepsi max & chewed on some gum. Am looking forward to breakfast tomorrow & no it won't be ice cream lol

Feeling good this morning. The jeans which yesterday felt a bit tight feel better today - probably just stretched but I'm pretending it's that I'm thinner!

It's so true about how those little bits add up. You can see the effect on your predicted 5 week weight on MFP if you change things by 100 cals or less. I must confess I'm obsessive about not letting extras slip in, and get really annoyed with myself if I ever absently mindedly lick my fingers when serving up someone else's food, lol. :) xx

You're doing great Lexie with sticking to plan..and the no weighing! x

Thanks honey. You proved the not weighing weekly works so I'm trusting it & now that I'm making the right choices so all will be ok.

Had my dad & Stepmum over for tea tonight & while they had Apple pie & cream/ice cream (or both in dads case) I had a 77 cal ski mousse which was yummy. Non fast day ended at 1600 I think it was. Not bloated like I normally am on a Sunday night & ready for my fast tomorrow

Ok had a little supper treat as we ate earlier than normal, had an Icecream wafer sandwich so ended at 1727 but am more than happy with that. I'm about 1000 cals under a normal weekend consumption. Ooh how I wish I knew what the scales thought

Ok had a little supper treat as we ate earlier than normal, had an Icecream wafer sandwich so ended at 1727 but am more than happy with that. I'm about 1000 cals under a normal weekend consumption. Ooh how I wish I knew what the scales thought

They think your being amazingly good :)

Those scales will be thinking, I'm having such a well earned holiday , roll on Easter Sunday when I can see how well she has done :)

Back