At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

Ooh how exciting! I've been eyeing up the new iPhone 6plus ... I think I would like the bigger screen .. Better to read with ;)

This will be my 4th iphone i think it is. I tried a htc & took it back after 4 days hated it! Hubby has a new nokia lumia but I'm not a fan. Apple is just my thing lol

Making stuffed mushrooms for tea which left me enough cals to have 15g of cashew nuts as a snack. Am glad my fasts are over for the week though

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1424885317.405715.jpg

Yay I can eat!!!!!

Still weird not weighing but in my head I'm saying I'm back at goal of 11:0 although I feel thinner than that. I really would like to know as worried come weigh in I'll be disappointed with the result

Yay I can eat!!!!! Still weird not weighing but in my head I'm saying I'm back at goal of 11:0 although I feel thinner than that. I really would like to know as worried come weigh in I'll be disappointed with the result

You won't be disappointed that's just a bit of silliness creeping in cos it's weigh day xxx

Yeah probably & nerves! I suppose in my head it's cos I really want to be 10:10 & I should just be happy with a 10 but I'm being soooo good x

It's the not knowing .. Just keep telling yourself how well you are doing, and if you are feeling slimmer then take that and roll with it for now xx

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1425049833.358711.jpg

Been out for lunch with my friend who's just joined SW so thought I'd be extra healthy too so went for an Asian chicken salad, was lovely & had to guess but was about 400 cals. Difficult to know how much dressing they put on but it wasn't swimming in it & there was none laying in the bottom of the bowl when I finished.

In just over an hour we will have arrived to pick up the puppy!!

Back