At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

Wow that was a dinner & a half, beautiful steak baguette that came with about 10 lovely hand cut fried chips & coleslaw but was probably about 1000 cals, worth it though lol

So tea is homemade stuffed mushrooms with roasted Mediterranean vegetables. I'm not sure I tracked lunch correctly as it's hard when you eat out so I thought it best to have a low tea

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1425667732.564998.jpg

Blooming yummy

Good day chick. Tea looks delicious xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Having a nice I feel thinner day today. At acupuncture yesterday she said I had lost weight since she last saw me 3 weeks ago & poor girl sees me in just my underwear so she'd know. My jeans fresh out the dryer feel looser today than I'm used to them feeling on first wear. Cocked tea up though bought steak yesterday & picked up braising steak instead of rump & don't want stew type tea. Might see if hubby will take me shopping but I think it's doubtful!

Ended up with a chicken shish kebab & some chips for tea, was within cals (well ok 5 over) & was nice but not desperate to do it again in a hurry. Won't be feeling thin tomorrow lol

Yummy food day Lexie. And a very controlled Saturday. Xxx

Was in work for just after 7 this morning & am now so tired. Have loads to do though, beds to change bathroom to clean ironing to do. Slow cooker is on for tea so that's one thing done!

Food will be around 1700 today else I'll be hungry tomorrow on my fast

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1425848921.994222.jpg

Excuse the grumpy face & the makeup under eye a la alice cooper look but finally my £8 Boden charity shop bargain does up without nipping my skin in the zip. When I bought it last year it was so tight I couldn't even wear a bra with it now I can & it zips straight up. I LOVE 5:2. Roll on summer!!!

Your figure is amazing! You look absolutely amazing! Even with the Alice cooper look. Xxx

Aw thanks ladies...

Having a feeling fat day today, just bloated & eurgh. Oh well it's fast day so am sure it will go over the day. Haven't planned my food though which is naughty so goodness knows what I'll end up with

Aw thanks ladies... Having a feeling fat day today, just bloated & eurgh. Oh well it's fast day so am sure it will go over the day. Haven't planned my food though which is naughty so goodness knows what I'll end up with

Fail to prepare, prepare to fail!! Only joking :) I'm sure you'll be fine. I'm also fasting, got to love a Monday fast.

Back