At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

Tea tonight was lovely, piccie is hubby's portion which was about double mine. I forgot to take a photo before I mixed it all up & it's didn't look pretty! It was my first chilli made with beef cubes not mince & it was yum ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1427995300.197956.jpg

Well good Friday fish & chip tea is what I've been dreaming of all week lol! If our mates weren't coming it would have been lunch instead! Been to the cinema with the boys & had a small bag of pretzels (sorry Carrie but they're not crisps really) & then it's sushi for lunch & maybe one slice of cheese on toast. Post lent treat has been purchased not sure whether I'll be out of bed before they're eaten or not ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1428062538.357847.jpg

Off shopping with a friend in Nottingham today. Just waiting for the train now. I am planning a charity shop haul though as don't desperately need stuff so don't want to spend too much money. Excited though for a day out without the boys!!!

Off shopping with a friend in Nottingham today. Just waiting for the train now. I am planning a charity shop haul though as don't desperately need stuff so don't want to spend too much money. Excited though for a day out without the boys!!!

Have a brilliant girly day xx

Exhausted! Traipsed for over 5 hours & have walked over 7 miles in total today. All I bought was a tunic reduced to a tenner. Had lunch in tgi Fridays went for a JD chicken breast thing with mash & veg which was broccoli & courgette. Was lovely & 750 calories. Then while waiting to come home I had a morrisons tropical fruit medley with coconut so was quite high at nearly 300 cals but lovely. Tea was a ham & cheese sandwich with 30g of my big bag of crisps. Also had s bag of shapers crisps & 25g dolly mixtures bringing me in at 10 cals under for the day. Happy with that!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1428173439.114478.jpg

Well I was woken up this morning with a bunny shaped marshmallow being stuffed in my gob & considered going with it for the day but I normally only allow myself one bad day a week & I had that on Friday so while today will be a high 1800 that's still within my goal.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1428237855.783555.jpg

Oh this fast is going to be so hard but I need to fast I really do! Feel bloated from too much food yesterday. About to take the pup & boy to the park then no plans but need to keep busy so I don't eat!!!

Oh this fast is going to be so hard but I need to fast I really do! Feel bloated from too much food yesterday. About to take the pup & boy to the park then no plans but need to keep busy so I don't eat!!!

Have a good fast hunni xx

Exactly! You got this, dinner is soon then it's just keeping yourself occupied tonight.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Back