At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

Good up day around 1750 cals so I'm happy. Down day tomorrow then gonna try & be sensible at the weekend. Will be Tuesday & Thursday fasts next week due to plans on BH Monday x

Apart from berries being the devils food. CAKE.

I didn't have too many goodies at the weekend actually. One scone and one slice of chocolate cake (we'll leave Monday out of this ...)

Well I managed a week without weighing but I've weighed this morning & it's a sts (10:9) but I expected that it may be a gain as I had a bad Friday to Sunday so I'm happy! Let's see if we can reign it in & get a loss this week

Eaten right to to my tdee today but I've done 21000 steps including my Zumba class so a good calorie burn. To be honest I'm still hungry but I want to relax tomorrow as have a date day with hubby!

Ooh date night.. What you doing? Well done on sts x

Ooo! Hope you got some lovely clothes and a fab day enjoying yourself!

Got a coat that's it as the 2 pairs of jeans I got are too big which I know is good but they can't go back as from the outlet which is 40 miles away. eBay it is!

Yay for the jeans being too big but it kinda sucks that you can't wear them. I need a new coat... Both of mine are too big now, one of them is a size 24 :-S

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Yay for the jeans being too big but it kinda sucks that you can't wear them. I need a new coat... Both of mine are too big now, one of them is a size 24 :-S

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Well I felt so rubbish last night from stupid overindulgence I was in bed at 730! So have decided today to thrown in a kind of fast, an 800 calorie one meaning that will make yesterday's stupid calorie intake equal out. Am at work 9-1, am going to have fruit for breakfast sushi for lunch & a ready meal for tea, as I have it planned that will bring me in at 768. Food right now makes me feel ill so I'm sure I'll manage it

Back