At last! 4 stones gone! (In 5 months)

Bess

Plod, plod, plod.....
Just had my weigh in with my wonderful supportive CDC and I have at last.......(drum roll......!.....) ........lost 4 actual stones!
I mucked about in the middle and if I hadn't it might have been quicker, but hey! it's still gone today...Yipee!! :bliss:(By the way - that's the same weight lost as a sack of hen/horse feed/potatoes!)
So now I'm on to 1000cal. I've just had sugar free museli, milk and a shake and am really full. I've got about 10lbs to go to goal now and hope to do that in the next 5 weeks just in time for our wedding anniversary, my birthday and a wedding. All within 5 days of each other.
Thankyou so much, all of you. I could NEVER have done this without the support of all my minimins friends, particularly when the going got tough, really tough. :):thankyou:

Brilliant and well done yooooooouuu !

Mike

Well done Bess!! brilliant loss!

x

Just had my weigh in with my wonderful supportive CDC and I have at last.......(drum roll......!.....) ........lost 4 actual stones!
I mucked about in the middle and if I hadn't it might have been quicker, but hey! it's still gone today...Yipee!! :bliss:(By the way - that's the same weight lost as a sack of hen/horse feed/potatoes!)
So now I'm on to 1000cal. I've just had sugar free museli, milk and a shake and am really full. I've got about 10lbs to go to goal now and hope to do that in the next 5 weeks just in time for our wedding anniversary, my birthday and a wedding. All within 5 days of each other.
Thankyou so much, all of you. I could NEVER have done this without the support of all my minimins friends, particularly when the going got tough, really tough. :):thankyou:

FANTASTIC !!! Well done you :D:D:D

Debz xx

Back