at long last!

missy3

starving!
Im on day one! Been waiting so long to start so i'm so pleased!

Went this morning and colleted my packs, got a mixture of everything, she give me lots and lots of chicken soup, (i take it she wanted to get rid of it, from wat i've read on here its yuk)
and it is! omg i had it for my lunch, it was so so horrible, i couldnt finish it and i know your meant to eat it all but it was coming back up.
I had the chocolate hot for my breakfast, i've heard this is the nicest flavor so im freaked out, i hated that too.
I really really hope theres something i can stomach.

on a possitive note : im still possitive, im not tooo starving and i know this will get better. The start of a newwww meeeee!!!!

Good luck missy.

I hated the soup too but others add stuff to make it tastier.

Your taste buds will adjust. I like the strawberry and can eat the flapjacks, although some say the taste like cardboard.

You can add coffee to the chocolate and vanilla shakes and mint to the chocolate. Experiment and you may find what you can eat.

Hang in there.

x

i'm really gonna give this a go, so im going to try everything. Im looking forward to the flap jacks even if they r disgusting, it'd be easier for me to eat the horrible-ness than drink it. Well done so far on ur losses and sticking it out!!!! i hope i can get to week 8 :D

Hi

I'm new to this too, been doing this now since last Thurs. You are right cuddlefairy the flavours do improve, when you say add mint to the chocolate is that mint leaves ??????

i think you add pepermint tea?

good luck on your LT journey

i didnt like soup either or flapjacks i ended up taking them back!

with the soup you can add pepper and spices like chilli or paprika dont know if it will improve the taste x

I believe you do make the mint tea then use it to make the shake but I must admit I haven't tried it, was just told about it.

I stick to the strawberry shakes and flapjacks, the lack of variety doesn't bother me. The strawberry shakes are like MacD's to me and the flapjacks are just very convenient when I can't be bothered to mix a shake, like at work.

I can honestly say that I don't miss food at all. I love the smell of food - like grilled cheese - but haven't been tempted.

The next week is the hardest but if you stay strong then it will improve and your first WI will be all you need to carry on.

Good luck. Hop on here or PM me if you want help/a chat/dictracting!

x

I meant distracting!!!! My spelling is awful! So sorry.

x

missy3 - I was exactly the same - tried the soup and gagged, tried the chocolate and gagged, tried the vanilla and gagged. Luckily for me I get on with the strawberry. In fact, at first I was just drinking it because I had to but three days on I actually find them quite pleasant. Not yummy scrummy type nice but definitely pleasant :)

Give them all a go and hopefully you'll find something that suits you :)

I started today aswell!
I wanted to try the soup (fricken LOVE soup!) but i only got vanilla and chocolate one :(

Choc was was NASTY, but i think i added too much water.
Vanilla wasnt bad, just need to stir it more.

The headaches are killing me tho!

Mellum - if you're getting headaches all of the time and don't want to keep taking pills try 4head. It's a stick that you swipe across your forehead and somehow it helps headaches - I swear by the stuff :D

had the strawberry tonight.. i couldnt bear that one either :( im disapointed, i don't feel hungry or anything, and im one of these weird people who likes the feeling of hunger, its just i hate the taste! the thoughts of more days of those. :(

hey...

had the strawberry tonight.. i couldnt bear that one either :( im disapointed, i don't feel hungry or anything, and im one of these weird people who likes the feeling of hunger, its just i hate the taste! the thoughts of more days of those. :(

Please dont worry about the shakes and soup... you will soon find your fav and you will really start to enjoy them.

The first week I had to hold my nose and gulp the soup down, tonight I made the soup with double amount of water cos I love it soooo much!

I also had the hot choc in the fist week and I hated it, now I just have my choc with ice and it is yummy!

The vanilla with coffee and ice is like heaven... i want to drink it forever!

Make sure u use an electric blender or electric hand whisk...

You will soon be excited when it comes to shake time and you will fall in love with them! ;)

xox

i hope so! can i ask how much it cost you? im from n.ire too, it seemed a bit dear in my chemist

£44 for me - but definitely worth every penny! How much for u?

I dont need money for anything else, so I am saving money on this diet xox

The shakes are an acquired taste as you wean your tastebuds off sugary stuff & retrain them (bad tastebuds !) :)

The trick with the soup is to add more water (about a litre) & seasonings to taste :)

The shakes I love - try adding coffee to vanilla for a latte or to chocolate for a mocha - yummmmm :)

Welcome aboard the mad mad train that is LT - the journey maybe bumpy at first but we're all here for each other :) x

dito

The shakes are an acquired taste as you wean your tastebuds off sugary stuff & retrain them (bad tastebuds !) :)

The trick with the soup is to add more water (about a litre) & seasonings to taste :)

The shakes I love - try adding coffee to vanilla for a latte or to chocolate for a mocha - yummmmm :)

Welcome aboard the mad mad train that is LT - the journey maybe bumpy at first but we're all here for each other :) x

this guy speaks perfect sense.. u will learn to love this guy like u used to love naughty foods xoxo

Oh Julz... Thanx For You Water Advice Yesterday... It Worked. Now I Think Of It As A Fat Melting Potion.... And Easily Do My Daily Intake And A Bit More.

this guy speaks perfect sense.. u will learn to love this guy like u used to love naughty foods xoxo

Awwww - I love you too... :D xxx

I'm still naughty though just like naughty foods.... a moment on the lips & all that ;)

Back