at my wits end** but pushing for a 5 day 100% challenge **

Evening All

I'm so sorry to report that i didn't stick with it this evening. Its my sons 12 birthday and i hadn't planned to do much this evening as we had gone out for a meal on Saturday so i really thought i was safe and then family came over and it quickly turned into a food orientated evening with a take away. I'm not going to let this beat me though and i'm getting right back on tomorrow. I felt so much better this morning having done well yesterday, its just such a shame that i cant sit here and type good news to you all as you have been my knights in shining armour and my motivation.

Straight back on it honey... you can be your own knight in shining armour. Onwards... get that cross marked off for today.

xxx

Did abit of exercise this morning to redeem myself. Got my shake ready for work so its all systems go for a 100% day :D

Good for you Sass... onwards and upwards!

xxx

Woohoo today has gone well so far, feeling good,looking forward to marking today with a nice big red cross when i wake up in the morning :D

Hope that cross is filled in now! Nite nite...

xxx

Hi peeps

Thanks BB, its nice to feel more in control right now.

Katycakes - Yep i now have a nice big red cross on my calendar, bring on more i say :D

Kira - Thankyou so much for the positive vibes.

So a little update from me:

I have been 100% so far today :D I crossed of yesterday with a nice big red cross which felt great. Got a very busy day of decorating my hall and so have been occupied, the thought of the F word hasn't even entered my mind. I have planned to get a lot of jobs done around the house before i'm next back at work so i reckon this might help to keep me 100% and to get through those first few days before ketosis then its a case of maintaining my focus but i'm hoping that once i see the scales moving and go back to see my CDC i will be fine.

Oh yes DD, I've started using the calendar as of yesterday, i cant wait to get a long chain going, will be good to visually see all those red crosses. Its a great tool.

well done sass keep it up hun, and just keep thinking how great ya loss is gonna be every week as you continue making that row of red crosses longer and longer :)

Hey Sass....Haven't started yet hun, start on wednesday, more determined this time as cdc was really good when i saw him and gave me the big kick up the arse i needed lol! So don't wanna embarrass meself at next weigh in. Just need me head in the zone! Which hopefully it is...glad you're doing well hun :) x

Dappy - Good luck for Wednesday. Sounds like your CDC is a good one, bet you cant wait to get started now though.

Clare - We inspire each other because you keep me going too :D

So update:

OH yes i'm a happy bunny today. I did a stick test and i was greeted with a lovely shade of PINK !!!! Really sets the day off in the right direction, wooohoo ketosis. So now the challenge is to stay with it and keep on track.

Day 1 - 100% - :checkmark: :D
Day 2 - 100% - :checkmark: :bliss:
Day 3 -
Day 4 -
Day 5 -

Great to see you so positive Sass, have been off the boards a bit as got the flu, but wanted to check you were OK!

xxx

Oww katycakes hope you get better soon hun, make sure you rest up and thank you so much for checking in on me :D

Back