at my wits end** but pushing for a 5 day 100% challenge **

Morning all

Just a quick update as i'm off out to meet up with a friend for a black coffee :D

Day 1 - 100% - :checkmark: :D
Day 2 - 100% - :checkmark: :bliss:
Day 3 - 100% - :checkmark: :cool:
Day 4 -
Day 5 -

Sass - you are doing so well, enjoy meeting your friend.

Thank goodness we are allowed coffee on this diet, it makes me feel a bit more normal to pop into Starbucks etc

Hope that the daily thread has helped to keep you focused.

Keep it up!
x

Doing great Sass, hope you enjoyed the coffee...

xxx

Evening all

Had a great time out with my friend this morning.

I've had a good day in all but about an hour ago i almost let the demons get the better of me, i was sitting there with this bag of lovely smelling sweet popcorn that i got for my boys when they have a film night and boy was it yelling 'EAT ME' !!! 'EAT ME NOW'!!!! but.................. guess what................. I DIDN'T :D

I'm so over the moon with myself, i was sitting there planning my binge because it wasn't going to stop with the popcorn, i was planning what else i had in the house that i could eat and then i had a light bulb moment, i thought i should go do a pink stick test which would show i was in ketosis and i was hoping it would stop the craving as it can be a right pain in the back side trying to get into ketosis and it worked !!!!. I did the stick test, it showed up pink and my food cravings vanished :faint2:

I still have 2 shakes left to have so i'm sure i will get through the night 100% and after today i have 1 more day left of my 5 day challenge woohooo I really am doing this and the best bit for me is that i feel really happy :D

That's brilliant hunny, you're really working out ways to stop those voices telling you to eat!!! I'm so proud of you, it's amazing what a clear few days can have :D

I'm stuffed as I've had an 810 meal about 2 hours ago and my belly feels sooooo full! There's no way I could nibble this evening. In fact, I have a shake to have still (normally hot choc at bedtime) but reckon I'll have to share it with OH!!!

Sounds like you have also had a fab day too clare, So what did you have for dinner ? Does your OH like the shakes ? My OH just had some of my strawberry shake and he was like :yuk: that stuffs horrid pmsl

I just had a right mare trying to blend my shakes :cry: I put my water into my blender, then the ice and then the powder, turned round to talk to OH and when i looked back the contents of the blender was all over the kitchen side.

There's a hole in my blender, dear Liza, dear Liza !!!!

I was livid, i havent had the damn thing long and i stupidly dont have the reciept :cry: So now i will have to go shopping tomorrow for blender number 3.

God luck with today Sass, you are almost there... and proving you really CAN do this. Yay!!!

xxx

Thanks BB & Katy. I have the end of line ribbon in my sights.

I will make another challenge after as i find the smaller chunks so much easier to deal with right now, this has help me so much. :D

Oh dear :cry:

I'm really struggling tonight. I got the family some yummy food and puds and i really want some.

I got a family sized trifle, this is my most fav pudding in the whole wide world, i was hoping that between the 4 of them they would polish it all off but they didnt so its back in the fridge only i'm finding it hard to stay away. For now i'm safe because i'm here and i hope to god i dont cave in but normally when those demons get to loud i just dive right into the food and think about it after.

So i have taken that step away from it and i'm trying to think rationally. please let me come out of this the other side as the winner :fingerscrossed:

Don't let it happen... give it to the dog or chuck it in bin. Take control and don't come unstuck... you can do this.

xxx

Brilliant advice above - get rid of the temptation!

You have come so far Sass, done so well, keep up the marvellous achievements x

Phew its passed. I fed it to OH lol he didn't want it but i made him pmsl Feeling in control again, boy this is one scary roller coaster.

I'm off to the safety of my bed soon wooohooo and in the morn i can report another 100% day.

Thanks Katy and BB for your support this evening.

Oh what a relief, could not bring myself to say that 't*i%&e' is my favourite pudding, in fact as a child my family used to call me 't*i%&e girl' as a term of endearment.
Good Luck for day 6 x

Day 1 - 100% - :D
Day 2 - 100% - :bliss:
Day 3 - 100% - :cool:
Day 4 - 100% - :party0049:
Day 5 - 100% - :talk017: I did it !! :D :D :D

Yay, yay, Sass!!!!

xxx

I really cant put into words how chuffed i am this morning.

I managed to deal with those cravings last night and this morning i'm rewarded with.......

My scales showing that i have now lost all the weight i gained before my restart 5 days ago :D So now i feel like i can really push on a move some fresh fat :D

Here is to my next challenge :party0016:

Okay so my next challenge is:

To stick with CD for another 5 days but these next 5 days will be a true test as i work on Thursdays and Fridays and for some reason i find it harder to do when i'm at work and also surviving the weekend being 100%

I also don't have any more tetras left so i'm not to sure what i'm going to do about work and shakes. ow idea , i might get my mum to bring me over her hand blender, i could take that in with a pack so i can blend it whilst at work.

Have a great day all xx

Heres to the next five days... you can do it. Blender sounds like a good plan...

xxx

Back