at my wits end** but pushing for a 5 day 100% challenge **

Didn't have time to update this morning so here i am :D

Day 1 (Wednesday) - 100% - :checkmark: :D
Day 2 (Thursday) - 100% - :checkmark: :D:D
Day 3 (Friday) - 100% -
Day 4 (Saturday) - 100% -
Day 5 (Sunday) - 100% -

I have had a great day diet wise, i thought from past experiences that i would find today hard at work as i have done before but thinking about it now i think i found those times hard when i wasn't in ketosis and so i would come home and want to eat but today i have been fine. Then again maybe i have been fine because i got in, dished the family's meal up and then DS 1 decided to tell me he needed to dress up in fancy dress tomorrow and we had nothing at home for him so had to nip out to our local toys r us GRRRRR kids ( was the last thing i wanted to do after being at work all day ) so no time to think about the F word :D

I've booked an appointment to see my CDC on Tuesday so i get to report an official wi but on my scales its looking good seems as i had gained 8lbs and i seem to have lost all that plus an extra pound today :D but again not making any of that official as my scales are different from CDC's scales and of course she wont be going on my gain but i know how much i have lost in the past week and i'm over the moon with it. I feel so much better for getting back on plan.

I'm off for now as i'm so tired. Look forward to reporting another 100% day tomorrow.

Back