At what point did it slow down?

Ali❤

I know initially bigger losses are not uncommon, just wondered when everyone's losses slowed down. (I know everyone will differ)

Had my WI this morning, and was slightly disappointed with only -0.5lbs after 4lbs week one and 3.5lbs week two it was difficult.

Xx

I lost 4lbs the first week and sts the second. I think the thing to remember is that this is a change for life, not just a diet. Slow and steady is the best way I think as you are learning new eating patterns to use forever x

some people's losses are very unpredictable and they can loose 1/2lb one week and 2 lbs the next even though they've done pretty much the same both weeks, just because you've lost 1/2 in your third week it doesn't mean you'll be getting 1/2 every week from now on. But even if you do get slow losses from now on, don't let it get you down, at least its coming off and your following a plan which is easy to keep up after you've lost your weight as well. Well done on your losses so far :)

Personally, I worked out the other day that I lost my first stone in 10 weeks, the second stone took quite a bit longer

How much do you have to loose?

I lost my 1st 6 stone 2lbs in about 7 months, 1st stone was off within 3 weeks then it was approx 1 stone every 4/5 weeks.

I've lost 20lbs since xmas so things have really slowed down, mad thing is I lost 7lbs this week!

mrsthunderbolt said:
How much do you have to loose?

I lost my 1st 6 stone 2lbs in about 7 months, 1st stone was off within 3 weeks then it was approx 1 stone every 4/5 weeks.

I've lost 20lbs since xmas so things have really slowed down, mad thing is I lost 7lbs this week!

Well done your looses are great xx

Wow mrsthunderbolt, excellent losses! Well done :)

Thank you everyone I really appreciate your replies. I'm not too worried as more than anything I am really enjoying doing sw, I feel far healthier than I ever did eating junk.

I've not come off plan and don't intend to. I know that a big factor in the smaller loss last week was lack of excercise, I didn't do too much because of the heat.

Back to it this week though, looking forward to a healthy more active week and next Thursday's WI :)

Ali
Xx

Back