At what stage and why...

OneTwoFour

Losing it!
have you gone off a TFR diet?

I'm just about to start my fourth week of TS and am looking at what might factors might make me fail.

I'm aware that boredom is one of my triggers for eating, so I'm keeping an eye on that.

I'm quite looking forward to AAM week as I want to test my resolve and ability to stay in control.

At what stage have you find it difficult and why?

Thanks,

For me it was when my losses slowed down. I reached the stage where I was losing less than 2lbs a week even though I was 100% and ever since then Ive really struggled with it. Now even when I do get decent losses Im finding it tough to get back into.

Im prob not too useful with this one cos i'll be totally honest, theres at least one point in every day where i think of eating. I dont do it, but i do find VLCDs very difficult. Not because of hungr, but habit. I have to totally retrain my brain or im gonna have the mind of a fat greedy person forever lol x

I also worry that because i have 8 stone to lose i prob wont notice a major difference in my appearance til ive lost a good few stone. I know i'll find it difficult if i dont notice a hge difference in myself (if that makes sense lol)

hey babystar I lost 10 stone in 5 and a half months on cambridge, over three years I put on two, then got pregnant so I've got four to lose. I find it hard when I'm bored too but housework soon sorts that and finding my trousers getting smaller also keeps me going.

I also like the fact that by summer I won't be sweaty all the time and my legs won't rub together, I'll wear vest tops without tying a cardi round my waist (like that made any difference). I'll buy because it's nice not because it fits xx

Normally I have my hiccups in the first couple of days before ketosis starts. I'm starving, go and have a nibble and never quite manage to get going properly. I'll have a half hearted couple of weeks until invevitably I'll have a week where I won't lose anything. That makes me think, "why bother" and I go off onto an uncontrollable binge again.

Just to add, Dutch - your CD losses sounded fabulous. Are your exante losses at the same rate?

Wow dutch well done!! My plan is to stick to exante Until i go on holiday in July. Hopefully by then i'll be close to goal and when i come back im gonna go to Slimming world. I'll still prob have 1-2 stone to lose but im happy to lose the last bit slowly. And i just know for a fact ater a week off plan for my hols i wont want to come back to start again so will be ready to properly introduce food again and so close to goal i think i'll need someone to weigh me to keep me on the straight and narrow lol x

Yes, cambridge did about four each week, never got less than a 3, I'm only week five on here so we'll see, time will tell. I just wish I hadn't put that couple of stone on then let luke (when he was in my tum) demand cheese, doughnuts and everything bad, he was a greedy seed growing hee hee, he's a lovely big porker now, my arms will be mega toned hefting him about, he's only 12 weeks now xx

Back