At what stage are the hard days over??

yummymummynot

Hi all:wave_cry:

I am only on Day 3 and like another member am suffering the old headaches. But hell I can live with that - with the help of a few paracetemol. I am new to this and have read on a load of threads that it gets easier. When????:confused::confused::confused:

When does my body get used to this amount of food? Please tell me there is some magic day that I am going to wake up and be ok with the day ahead and the 3 shakes. :eek:

A little despondant but getting there newbie!!!

I reckon most people are fine between about day 5 and day 10. I imagine the worst will be over for you soon.

Thanks Justice

At least I know there is light at the end of the tunnell. Was dreading the weekend if i still felt like this but Saturday would be day 5 so heres hoping!!

Thanks

I bet once you get the weekend over you will feel much better about the diet. I find once you get the first week over with it all settles into place much easier. Stick with it, the results will be well worth it.

Once you get this weekend over you'll be sorted.

Remember the headaches and pangs now are a sign of your body craving carbs and going into ketosis - this is a good thing as once you get over the hump it's a lot easier.

It's the solution to most LT problems, but sipping some extra cold water during Ketosis limbo helped take my mind off it and made things better.

Mind you I did freak out about 2 days later but that was more a mental than physical thing :)

hey hun im on day 3 aswell. u shud be goin into ketosis soon an once ur 1st weigh is over it will all b worth it. keep drinkin the water an it will get better. (my mum did this diet an lost 4 stone) :)

good luck

xox

I know that it's different for everyone but it took me two weeks for the hunger pangs to stop. I thought maybe because I used to eat such big meals but it is all to do with craving carbs.

Folks often mention on here that week three or four can be tricky and I must say, the end of week three was tough for me. I never wanted to cave but I became more food obsessed. I got round that by cooking everything I fancied fo my hubby. I give it a good sniff then hand it over for him to eat. Love it! He gets all the calories! But again, it's the body saying 'enough is enough, give me carbs!' Best of luck. xXx

Back