AT WORK AND NOT EASY!!!

Paz

it's my third day on CD and first day at the office. Can't stand the fact that everyone is sooo happy eating their cereal.:mad:
I call for a ban on food at the office: only drinks! And no drinks with whiped cream either!!!!
The good news: I've managed to drink 1 lt water already and it's only 10:30.:tear_drop:
I can't wait to 5 o'clock...or better yet 2 o'clock so I can have my soup:D

Stay strong Paz, you can do it.
Just imagine all your colleagues getting fatter and fatter for every spoonful they eat. While you imagine yourself melting away the fat as you glug your water :D :D
You'll be so proud of yourself for getting through the day and it will get easier as time goes on and you see the weight falling off for real
Good luck x

in week 2 or 3 u will feel wonderful. full of energy, great soft skin and feeling very detoxed. u wont be hungry either (although u may still wanna eat out of habit!).

you'll be feeling great very soon. just stick with it and the world will be your oyster

good luck xxxxxxxx

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!
Is now 2 o'clock. I had my soup but still feel like hurtimg everyone eating around me!!!!
I am going for a 20 minutes walk around the office. Not longer...I have to go to the loo!

Does the staff at your place not have a canteen to go and eat? I think that is unfair! Just ignore it! I take the tetra bricks to work with me, as no fuss or mess, and no one asking "wat ya doin?"

Keep drinking that water, let wash away the fat and hungry thoughts! I magine you are in that LBD and everyone looking at you because you are so wonderful. I have a photo of a woman in her underwear, thinking soon I WILL look like that! Kepp your chin up, it will get easier! x

Back