At work on my break!

Fuzzys Angel

The Lovely James Hetfield
It's been a week now since i gave up doing CD, i'm really pleased with myself as i stayed the same this week! I honestly thought i'd go to pot & gain but i didn't.....yipeeee

On my break at work at the mo so i thought i'd pop in for a few minutes to catch up with posts before going off to do some tummy tuck research on the net....

Did anyone see 'how young can you get' on the BBC wednesday night? The presenter went abroad & had a TT it looked amazing, they had her up & out of the bed the very next day & was only in the hospital for two days. Luckly she was back to her normal life syle within 2 weeks, i couldn't belive it......so quick. Mind you a friend of mine had a TT about 7 years ago now & was back to work within 3 weeks.

So i'm gonna look on the net & try to find out some more info about the place & surgeon, the presenter used!!!! Maybe even try & get her e-mail address & e-mail her......

Tonight work is extremely busy, we have 7 alcoholic on here being a pain in the ar*e, very loud & aggressive. They'll keeping the other patients awake & giving us staff the run around, to be honest i really don't have much time for alcoholic's as my ex- husband is one & made my life hell. I feel i went to hell & back with him, so as you can imagine dealing with these people on the ward is very difficult fot me....

Anywy enough of me ranting hope you all have a lovely day, i'll be tucked up in bed ready for tonight shift.....xxxx

OOh yes I watched that program, have to say I was really impressed with the surgeon she saw. I didn't think she really need the TT though to be honest, I'd be well happy with the small pot belly she had!

Back