ate yesterday

Duchess_wobbles

I was doing well, was in ketosis and looking forward to my mweighin.

It was me and my partners anniversary. I only had a tetra all day - we thought we would be home earlier.

Anyway - 11pm - we got home, merry, him drunk and we ordered takeaway.

I ordered mixed kebab and gave him the bread so i ate the meat.

I know Ive "broken the rules" Im just wondering about the consequences... Could I be out of ketosis?? Will i gain instead of lose, or just stay the same.

And of course today - my brain is telling me - you ate yesterday, have some food today. gahhhhhhhhhhhh

Some advice please :(

Its hard to say hun, if you only ate the meat you could sts this week depending how you are up until you wi you may even get a small loss, people vary so much hun, drink plenty of water and dont eat anything else, you can do it hunni.xxxxx

When is your WI?

tuesday - yikes.

I just did a test and the stick is faintly pink. very faintly.

Gah - well ive had 2 packs so far. I plan on having 4. and upping the water. Thankfully my partner will be home soon to keep me on the straights.

what does sts stand for??

Im gonna go out soon and buy loads of water and hopefully stay busy.

sts - stay the same (weight wise)
Atleast you are still a wee bit in ketosis... keep it up and don't look back at your blip, it's a new day, keep glugging the water, well done on getting back on, all the best. x

tuesday - yikes.

I just did a test and the stick is faintly pink. very faintly.

Gah - well ive had 2 packs so far. I plan on having 4. and upping the water. Thankfully my partner will be home soon to keep me on the straights.

what does sts stand for??

Im gonna go out soon and buy loads of water and hopefully stay busy.

you are still in ketosis so thats good hun, let us know what happens tomorow hun.xx

Good luck.xx

*fingers crossed* I really want to lose.

Its a blip you are only human hun stop the beating up .You need all your energy to keep yourself on the ketosis wagon .Lean on us in minis as much as you need go play in the arcade just keep busy .Once you get over today it should be back to normal hold on to the wagon hun xx

You'll be absolutely fine. Just put it behind you and do not see it as am excuse to eat. One blip, you will get away with, two, and you're on a slippery slope!

thanks everyone - ive spent all day fighting the urge to eat. cant wait until my partner comes home.

1 hr to go.

Great work. Hang in there!

wohooooooo I made it.

I got through the night - only had 3 out of a planned 4 yesterday.

WEIGHIN TONIGHT!!

Im getting butterflies thinking about it.

Good luck with the weigh in DuchessWobbles. So glad you have got back on the wagon - you dealt with the wobble.

Good luck with the weigh in:)))

lol, even thought a quickie might help burn off a little ;)

in 1 hr i get weighed!!! I hope its goodd news.

WOOHHOOOOOOOOO LOST 7LBS!!!!!

Back