Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

atkin bars!

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by yrose2011, 14 April 2011 Social URL.

1. yrose2011

yrose2011 Member

Hiya,

I am sooo glad I have found this website as I have just fallen in love with the Dukan diet and love being able to see how others are doing on it!

I was looking at meat etc in the supermarket yesterday to get my lunch for today and I came across the Atkins protein bar. It says it is suitable for all stages of the Atkins, including induction. Yes I know aktins is different to Dukan but some of its principles are the same so it got me thinking. It has 2 net carbs in it and loads of protein. I was skeptical in the end and left it but I was wondering if you could eat these on the Dukan diet or if anyone had???

Thanks!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. m-mouse

m-mouse Not very good at this!

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(30.28%)
    Diet:
    dukan - conso
    NO don't have them.

4. Atropos

Atropos Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.41%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Back away from the Atkins Bars - They are almost 18% fat and 30% total carbohydrate!

5. yrose2011

yrose2011 Member

wow!!! :eek:

Glad I didnt get any!!!!

Thanks!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.