Atkins Attempt!

ooh Garlic butter, I thought you had to make it.. I'm on it lol xxthanks for the tips some lovely meal idea's there xx

Morning lou, ah yes yummy garlic butter :)

Hi Nikki,

How are you? How did your meal go with you bf, what did you cook in the end?

Hope you had a gd weekend lovely,

Ems xxx

Evening nikki:)

Hello ladies :)

Well I've been rather poorly the last few days and All I want to do is stay in bed. As you can imagine, dieting has been the last thing on mind.

I have 17lbs to lose is 11 weeks and so this is now my aim.

I think I'm going to start induction today and stay on it until I go away for the night on the 31st. However, there a few occasions coming up when I'll be drinking.

Xx

Hi Nikki,

sorry to hear you havent been well :(! hope your getting better now. your goal seems completely do-able 1.5lbs a week! good luck huni xxx

emmaedes said:
Hi Nikki,

sorry to hear you havent been well :(! hope your getting better now. your goal seems completely do-able 1.5lbs a week! good luck huni xxx

Thanks hun, still feeling super rough, horrible head cold.

I was talking to OH about which diet would be best and he said cal counting :-/ because I lost 10lb in a month cal counting and it was maintainable. I just like the idea of Atkins, but I know my body needs carbs lol

Xxx

maybe go onto the next step of Atkins instead of the first step i think is 40g carbs instead of 20g carbs. But if cal counting works best for you then i would say do that because the last thing you want is to be unhappy on a diet because you wont stick to it.

Maybe weight watchers or slimming world may be better for you?

i know i can manage without carbs because for me carbs are my enemy lol and i feel better for not having them but i completely understand though because i know some people get really bad headaches etc without carbs!

let us know how you get on hun, and best of luck whichever you try :) would love to know how your losses are going.
xxxxx

I always have done slimming world and still go to group even if I am doing other diets. I'll keep you updated hun :)

I think I'll do slimming world but keep within my 1200 cals :)

Xx

sounds like a good idea then :)

Yep keep popping bk to this diary to let us know your weekly weigh ins :) good luck lovely xxx

Thanks lovelies :) ill be back to update you tomorrow x

Evening :)

Well as promised here goes tonight WI :D

9st 8!! Thats a 2.25lb gain since before I went on my jollys and a 5lb (I was 9st 13 alllll weekend!) LOSS since last Friday!!

Super chuffed!!

Had planned a lovely slimming world / calorie past dish tonight and then OH calls me and finally he has been offered a job!! (he got made redundant on 1st Dec 2011) so ive come home to champers and all sorts!

In such a fabulous mood!!

xxx

Thanks hun :) so excited for a nice evening in (even with a rotten cold!)

Yay!! Great loss and congrats to ur other half!! Enjoy your evening! Xxxx

Wow my restraint in unreal!

I had 2 vodkas only and then didn't have takeaway but a veggie pasta!

Getting the hang of this dieting malarky again!

Morning and well done there, that's really good. :)

Back