atkins bars

i suppose you could always go in your pj's.....

lol suppose you would. anything to get off those last few pounds

dont worry it will be soon lol :D

i cant imagine why not, just stick at it.
give yourself an occasional treat to keep up your morale and i dont know what your doin atm but exercise a bit more!

im nearly in a 14 now...give it a couple of weeks and ill be there.

god blessed me with big boobs so i carry more weight up top but iv alreadry dropped a dress size up top!

it gets a bit frustrating sometimes, time seems to go sooooo slow but well get there eventually!

dya have summat to aim for like an event or holiday???

yea me an my bf are going away not booked it yet but we will be going first week in november, plus its my bday in nov too & i wanna b slim for crimbo lol x

its easier doing it like that lol. i have to lose about 5 stone by sept lol, may have to do a month of lighter life so something just before i go.

no way is that goal achieveable im lazzzyyy

or wake up in the morning at be a perfecto size, id be happy with a size 12 bottoms and a flat stomach lol. i dont ask for much :rolleyes:

i bought myself a really nice dress. well a really nice expensive dress when i fit into that my diet stops. i might sound weird but i dont wanna be any smaller than a 12 i loved my curves (okay what were my curves now just lumps and bumps )

god no that doesnt sound weird! i think id look odd like that natalie cassidy when she lost all her weight if i went smaller then a 12 lol

omg i remember that it just didnt suit her what so ever! shes put most of the weight back on now and i think she looks more bonny like that.

she had a personal trainer and still couldnt stick at it just shows money cant give you everything

exactly!!!!!! she looked wrong a size 8! i admire her tho for doing it in the first place tho!
We;ll get there your so close im so jealous! x

gawwwd im not so close im so far away!
but im deterrrrrmined!

i wish the day would hurry up im soooooo imapatient

i wish i had a time machine...go forward 6 months but shouldnt be thinking like that.

how much dya rekon you can lose in say a month?

Back