Atkins Board Secret Santa?

OMG it's mushrooming out of control!!! :D

PMSL - had to come and read this thread despite still having work to do, and now I'm so glad I did - this has cheered me up no end. You mad people. Can't wait to hear what everyone gets now. And trying to remember if I have any old nappy bags lying around, just in case I get V! For my secret santee! That rhymes that does.

I say anything goes for presents, but the hippy in me would love to see us all recycling old things you have already, or getting in charity shops, or best of all, making something, instead of buying new. Feel free to ignore all that and send me diabetic chocs if it's easier though. :p

Keep the addresses coming please! See you properly soon!

nope, no choccie for you, it's too late now, you've said it.

i could send you some of my hippy treasure, from my wardrobe, then demand pics of you wearing it. :)

just in case I get V! For my secret santee! That rhymes that does.
you crazeeeee :)

Flutter yes it is recycled :) lol
im sending out ketostix, scratchings and cheese ;)

Smelly cheese??

I hope I don't get V... our posties don't get on!!

Smelly cheese??
ooh yes.
I know they think im a drug dealer or you are LOL

we know whoever gets me, water doesnt like cos ive said im sending horrid pressies LOL

Lol you can get out that empty dior box now!

Are you emailing us with who we have to buy for? I havent received a message yet

OMG it's mushrooming out of control!!! :D

PMSL - had to come and read this thread despite still having work to do, and now I'm so glad I did - this has cheered me up no end. You mad people. Can't wait to hear what everyone gets now. And trying to remember if I have any old nappy bags lying around, just in case I get V! For my secret santee! That rhymes that does.

I say anything goes for presents, but the hippy in me would love to see us all recycling old things you have already, or getting in charity shops, or best of all, making something, instead of buying new. Feel free to ignore all that and send me diabetic chocs if it's easier though. :p

Keep the addresses coming please! See you properly soon!

Will do draw tomorrow I think Tristar. Sorry to anyone who expressed an interest but then didn't send their address - no time to go chasing after folks, so you have until midday tomorrow to PM your addy to me or you're off this year's list lads! Oooooooooo - the pressure!!!! ;)

well done for organising this! It must take some doing.

Not at all, bit of cutting and pasting and we'll be there Tristar! :)

As of tonight it's looking like - Me, Susie, Vicki, Flutter, Bren, Tristar, Taz, Jim, Linz!

Shout loudly before midday if you want to be added in (plus PM your addy to me!)

Me, me, me!!! I've only just seen this....I explained on the weigh in thread :)
I've sent you my address. I also sent it to Tristar for some reason! Tw@! My brain is mush at the mo :) xx

WW my love can you send me mine asap as I need to get shopping and post before the snow stops me going out ever again!

Got it Cinta! At home with little sick person today so will get back when I can with the draw - might let him do it for fun. Sooooo excited!

Back