Minis Secret Santa - thanks are coming in x

A litle christmas pressie for us all.

xmas men.jpg
Merry Christmas Everyone.

just updating

Rainbow Have posted mine
Loobylou has posted. (Iv'e received mine)
Irene is posting
SpaceAngel is posting
Big n Bouncey has posted
Treats was getting one more stamp then posting
iNaTiZ is posting tomorrow
Claire1981 was posting today
NannyDi sent today
melanie posted and has been received by SW
Snow_white78 is posting
slack alice have posted it
qualitybrittany is posting
tinkerbellsmum
gemma1986
gillybeans is posting
Helliecopter - is posting

just updating list with info

Mine's in the post and should be on its way to Rainbow! Woohoo!

But you liked it though. lol xxx

Hi
Thanks Loobylou I received your present today and it is now under the tree.:)
Spaceangel posted your today 1st class.
Irene
Glad you received it Irene. Exciting isn't it (big kid me) xxx

Thanks Irene. Will let you know when it's here. Big and Bouncy - yours will be in the post tomorrow. Didn't have a chance to get to the post office today! Have DD's Nativity - she made her Nanny cry :D

I've never done a secret santa before ,quite looking forward to it .
Only 3 more days at work yeeh har.

I received mine just now thanks helliecopter - cant wait to open it xxxx

I received mine just now thanks helliecopter - cant wait to open it xxxx
Now aren't you glad you thought of it. We are.:thankyou: xxx

due to the fact i have had the kids off with tummy bugs and a strange rash i not been able to go out i ordered something nice to be delivered to melanie i hope she likes it however it won't be wrapped and i gutted about that , it makes me look quite lame!
i do apologise hunny
but it is on its way to you as we speak
xxxx

cant wait to see what we all got !!! can we all do a secret santa reveal ??
been a great idea honey i am sure its worth it in the end cos I for one is sooooo excited !!! xxxx

due to the fact i have had the kids off with tummy bugs and a strange rash i not been able to go out i ordered something nice to be delivered to melanie i hope she likes it however it won't be wrapped and i gutted about that , it makes me look quite lame!
i do apologise hunny
but it is on its way to you as we speak
xxxx

Ah that's ok luvvie - I'm sure it'll be lovely.

We have our version of Secret Santa at work tomorrow afternoon. Its called Santa's Sack (!) and although we have a person to buy for, you can also buy for other people as well. You have to be quite brave to be in Santa's Sack as lots of stuff ends up being embarrassing/rude etc - and the rule is, if it's an item of clothing, you have to put in on and keep it on for the afternoon! Some people got thongs last year........nice! And, those not brave enough to take part aren't safe anyway - it just makes them more of a target for the rogues to buy evil things for!!
I'll report in over the weekend what I got. Last year I got a thong (yes, I did wear it, but over my trousers!) and a calendar of naked men. Classy!

I have posted mine out today for Big and Bouncy and thank you Irene, I got yours this morning :D

Back