Minis Secret Santa - thanks are coming in x

cool cool! xxx

i've received mine claire!
thankyou hunny
xxx

Quality Brittany, yours might be late - My sister just phoned and I posted her cards at the same time as your gift and she hasnt got her cards yet- I sent them on Tuesday !!!!!.
wot are they doing with the mail?? My postie dont get here till 3 in the afternoon !

I got mine yesterday (thank you so much Nanny Di - at least I think its from you as its addressed to Melanie Moo!)

Santa's Sack at work yesterday. I got off (fairly) lightly - some 'kind' person got me a diet decision maker thing which is like a little cherry tart ad the cherry is a button and when you press it it says things like 'little pickers wear big knickers' and 'those who indulge bulge'. It was either a bit of gentle teasing or a bit of a dig - not made up my mind which yet - but I laughed along.

The worse pressie of the day was what (to avoid offending anyone) I can only describe as an 'inflatable lady friend' - nice. Obviously it was inflated immediately and promptly passed round, abused etc (lots of photos taken - eeek, some people may regret what they did!). There was also a bit of bad behaviour later which may come back to haunt someone later - oh dear (not me, I hasten to add!). Can't say much more without revealing where I work and you never know who's reading (but may be persuaded to spill all via pm!)
I didn't eat the buffet or drink the vino (had chicken salad and diet coke - boring).
Thank goodness the carnage that is Santa's Sack is over for another year - no idea why I subject myself to this year after year.

Mine arrived this morning... Thanks Treats :D Despite my 3 year old doing a 'fan dance' and flapping her arms like a chicken, I didn't open it ;) Looking forward to seeing what it is though.

Thanks again :D

yes it was from me melanie moo
i didn't have your last name
i hope you enjoy it
xxxx

Mine arrived this morning... Thanks Treats :D Despite my 3 year old doing a 'fan dance' and flapping her arms like a chicken, I didn't open it ;) Looking forward to seeing what it is though.

Thanks again :D

Annie you can open the main package and put it under the tree as it is in a pretty bag and taped up so you can get in. And you are more than welcome... I wish you a very Merry Christmas.

Gilly, mine has arrived! Thank you! I love secret(ish) santas :)

Rainbow has received
Loobylou has received
Irene has received
SpaceAngel has received
Big n Bouncey has received
Treats
iNaTiZ has received
Claire1981
NannyDi has received
melanie has received
Snow_white78 has received
slack alice