Atkins Board Secret Santa?

Spinoza

Never give up
Don't panic, I know we're all skint coming up to christmas, but I thought it would be nice if we could send a tiny present (under £5, or preferably recycled, or home-made, or atkins-friendly in some way) to somebody else on the board.

Anyone interested? I'm quite happy to do a draw in a few days and co-ordinate swapping addresses etc - I can live with knowing who got me. ;) I just LOVE presents, and I think it would get us all in a festive mood!

Anyone interested add your name to the list below.

1. Waterworks :)

Don't panic, I know we're all skint coming up to christmas, but I thought it would be nice if we could send a tiny present (under £5, or preferably recycled, or home-made, or atkins-friendly in some way) to somebody else on the board.

Anyone interested? I'm quite happy to do a draw in a few days and co-ordinate swapping addresses etc - I can live with knowing who got me. ;) I just LOVE presents, and I think it would get us all in a festive mood!

Anyone interested add your name to the list below.

1. Waterworks :)
2 Quak :)

Yay! Even if it's just me and you, I'm happy already B!

1. Waterworks
2. Bren
3. Jim
4. Marty
5. Linzi

Great idea, Water! I never get many prezzies (hear that violin? LOL) because my family's in NZ.

1. Waterworks
2. Bren
3. Jim
4. Marty
5. Linzi
6. Kye
7. Susie

1. Waterworks
2. Bren
3. Jim
4. Marty
5. Linzi
6. Kye
7. Susie
8. Victor and the sausages ;)

are you from nz originally susie?

ooh you still have you accent? see i would have known this if your phone was working!!!!!!!!!

LOL yup apparently my accent is mostly Oz, bit of English and some NZ - although everyone in NZ says I sound very English :)

I'm missing my phone already :(

Off to bed, sleep well all

Yay! Loads of secret santas!

1. Waterworks
2. Bren
3. Jim
4. Marty
5. Linzi
6. Kye
7. Susie
8. Victor and the sausages ;)
9. Scamp

Will leave this running till the end of next week and then do the draw so that holidayers/infrequent visitors get a chance to throw their hat into the ring.

All we have to do now is decide on the present we're sending! Get working everyone. No idea what I'll get for my partner!

Yes Marty I suppose that's the way to do it, then at the end of next week I'll do the draw - when everyone's had a chance to throw their name into the hat. That'll give us a couple of weeks to plan, buy, and send before christmas.

So feel free to PM away! Oooh, all excited now - I hardly ever get PMs here!

Just to bump this a bit, keep the addresses coming via PM please.

Won't be here much this week but I promise not to forget about this and will do the draw next week. Sooooooo exciting!

1. Waterworks
2. Bren
3. Jim
4. Marty
5. Linzi
6. Kye
7. Susie
8. Victor and the sausages
9. Scamp
10. TRISTAR (Claire)

Back