Atkins Day Break Bars?

namaste

Silver Member
Hi, I'm nearly out of bars :)() and can't afford to buy another bumper pack just yet. Is is ok to have Atkins day break bars whilst on Exante? I'm assuming they're similar carb content but just need to check!! Thanks guys

Don't know about the Atkins bars but the asda measure up ones are ok to have and the tesco meal replacement ones too xx

The biggest loser bars (you can get in ASDA) are yummy namaste, but you can also have the ASDA measure up ones which are cheaper if that helps

Hi

I have a box of choc chip daybreak bars here. I will post the per bar info below and hopefully someone with Exante bars can compare them:-

per bar:

cals 146
protein 12g
carbs 8.5g
of which sugars 0.4g
of which polyols 6.4g
of which glycerol 2.8g
fat 7g
of which saturates 3.3g
fibre 5.6g
sodium 0.13g

toffee nut and rasin exante bar:
cals 215
protein 18.7g
carbs 23
of which sugars 15.3
fat 6.6g
of which saturates 2g
fibre 5.3g
sodium 140mg

hope this helps x

They are pretty similar so its up to you if you want to try it and see how you go? Im sure someone will be along soon who knows for sure x

You can have the Tesco meal replacement bars, the ASDA ones, the Biggest loser bars if they are easier for you to get hold of and they are relatively cheap, although the biggest loser ones are a bit more pricey than the others.

Thanks guys....... I need a bar when I'm out during the day so I guess these'll do ...... I'll investigate the others too :)

The Asda ones are lovely Hun and only 2.48 for three!

Back